BossAquaria Shrimp Lab :)

Dean

Mate those Wine Reds are magnificent! Hope I get some nice colored ones from the shrimplets I have...Or you could always sell me one of those? :victorious:

• Replies 271
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dean

• Squiggle

• ninja

• ineke

@squiggle' date=' it is a synthetic material that is suppose to look like moss until you tie something on them yourself (or just leave it)

:)[/quote']

Hi Dean, love the 2 tanks so far. Those artificial trees, do you sell them? I have see some nice little resun rocks and mountains, are they safe to put in shrimp tanks? Always wondered.

@ninja, yes the bonsai trees are shrimp safe, just give them a wash first like anything we put in the tanks.

Yes they will be available for sale as soon as i get back from holidays and have time to add everything to my website and sort through

all the stock/products i have sitting in storage waiting to be opened and added for sale.. just never enough time :(

• HOF Member

Great looking scrapes Dean. Love the Bonsai tree. I'm starting to get scared looking at your shrimp, I thought my Reds were so good when I first saw them now I'm longing for RW, KK, Panda!

very nice dean the scapes look sweet...

quick question, how do your plants grow with your constant water change system, i thought you ran 0 nitrates, im curious as to where the plants get there food from...?

bonsai trees look cool too,you must have read my mind, ive been looking for something like those but real drift wood, for ages but havent found anything similar, guess ill have to settle for plastic when you put them up on ur site ;)

It's the natural progression of an addict Ineke, CRS are just a gateway shrimp to Taiwan Bee, you are becoming a shrimp junkie, hahaha :victorious: Just like me & most of the people on here, lol :encouragement:

Great looking scrapes Dean. Love the Bonsai tree. I'm starting to get scared looking at your shrimp' date=' I thought my Reds were so good when I first saw them now I'm longing for RW, KK, Panda![/quote']

Gunna need a rack Ineke, lol! 400, 400, 400.

• HOF Member

Only if I can get a nice low one!!!!! AND I'm allowed to replace my cubes with some bigger tanks of course the cubes aren't going anywhere they are beaut for selective breeding but this is Dean's thread:onthego::onthego::onthego:

Looking good Dman, can't wait to see these in a couple of months when the plants start to grow in. :encouragement: Awesome stuff dude, keep the pics coming, need something to drool over :victorious:

Looking awesome as usual Dean...very nice' date=' presume those "bonsai" stems are artificial ? They look great.

BTW, kiwi was only looking for 1 x RR, I'll have the rest ! :o[/quote']

Step away from the console BB! We gotta chat!

Love the bonsai trees, they look absolutely brilliant. The second looks the better setup, the first is nice but feels too 'balanced' as it

were. Need something coming out to the left front hand side that pops. Keep us updated with how they fill in. I need to think about

something similar when we have our new offices at work and I put down another tank.

The Rubies look gorgeous, the colours are fantastic!

Yes Dean, I don't think you should be centre with the main interest, (bonsai trees) from memory they should be off centre according to ADA?

Still very nice, hope you save sum trees for us?

Looking good Dean.... love the trees! I am inclined to agree about them needing to be off centre...

thanks for the tips/advise all.

I have 20 more tanks to get it right :)

So keep the suggestions coming...

• HOF Member

I'm a bit like you Dean like things neat and central and even on both sides i think its called being anal But I like it!!! looking good:encouragement:

Put me down for one of each tree please Dean, unless you have hundreds of different shapes that is and knowing you, you probably have?

1st dibs BB, lol.

I think the simplistic approach looks great. Especially when your shrimp are such stunners. Why let them hide?

• HOF Member

Looking good Dean, almost there.:encouragement:

Hmmmm, back in the centre again I see, have you even tried a off centre one yet?

Sorry Dean. Yes I nag?