BossAquaria Shrimp Lab :)

Dean

the problem is they are still first and foremost shrimp tanks :) i need clear open space in the front and center to see the shrimp and i need easy access

to the "off center" sides for access to the sponges.

the next tank i do in a few days will try to do off center :)

• Replies 271
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dean

• Squiggle

• ninja

• ineke

Sorry Dean. Yes I nag?

Really ? I never noticed ! LOL...SORRY, I couldn't resist...don't hit me, I bruise easy !

Nice work Dean. Also may i ask if those pieces wood in the first and second tanks are real? or are they made from plastic?

hi Shrimpy

no they are not real :) they are a Polycarbonate or thermoplastic polymer. tank safe and very easy to use for a person like me with no scaping skills :)

Well you do a pretty good job of impersonating Takashi Amano, hahaha :victorious: Your scapes aren't as bad as you think dude :encouragement:

Well you do a pretty good job of impersonating Takashi Amano' date=' hahaha :victorious: Your scapes aren't as bad as you think dude :encouragement:[/quote']

So Squiggle according to statement you're pretty much saying they are bad but not as bad as he thinks...hahhahahaha! ;)

So Squiggle according to statement you're pretty much saying they are bad but not as bad as he thinks...hahhahahaha! ;)

Yes Chi, whatever you say, hahaha :rolleyes:

• 1 month later...

quick update to show the growth in 2 of the scapes i already setup. have not had time to setup more tank just yet :(

first pic from day scape was planted 19/5/13

008-2_zps85368344.jpg

second pic after 5.5wks. pic taken 3/7/13

031_zpsab76baea.jpg

first pic from day scape was planted 19/5/13

009-2_zps0c2295d4.jpg

second pic after 5.5wks. pic taken 3/7/13

032_zps180aae75.jpg

hoping to get more tanks finished and planted in next week or two..

Looking good Dean! Those little tree things look like mushrooms in the bottom 2 pics, I like! :encouragement:

Looking awesome dude, so much potential! I will be keeping an eye on how these turn out :victorious:

Just amazing!

I think what I love most is that you take the time to make everything neat and keep the tanks all attractive.

It would inspire me if it didn't scare me to think how much thought and planning has gone into such a stunning setup :)

!yes Ally...you know he sits behind a desk in the middle of the room on a swivel chair facing away from the door and whenever anyone comes in he spins around revealing that he's patting a large fluffy cat and says..."Ahhh Mr Bond, welcome to Boss Aquaria"... ;)

Yes :) that's what it looked like before the new rows of tanks in middle of room. (24 new ones added)

Now it's to hard to get full room pics :(

Lol there is no room for a chair now ;)

Lol there is no room for a chair now ;)

Hahaha, you'll have to get a wheelie stool like I've got, so handy :victorious:

i just use the 3 step ladder as a seat.

the other problem is to many tanks to sit for long, :)

I hear that dude, I have maybe a quarter of the tanks you do & I spend hours in my room, lol :victorious:

• HOF Member

Lol Dean I use my computer chair on wheels and go from tank to tank to computer. You would need a schedule - different tanks on different days:encouragement:

i just use the 3 step ladder as a seat.

the other problem is to many tanks to sit for long' date= :)

This "problem" of yours can be easily rectified, if you want I could out of the kindness of my heart lessen the burden of too many tanks and shrimp for you Dean....