My racks and shrimp collection

alvinchan80

Congrats Alvin.

BTW, I usually visit Singapore once every two years.

Where do you recommend visiting for all things related to shrimp.

Is there a good aquarium?

• HOF Member

Congratulations Alvin can we have a picture of the baby please. You are going to be taken over by females in your house now.!

Congratuations to you and your wife, another girl for you to spoil!!

Congrats to you and your wife Alvin, 2nd baby can be a bit of a battle with the first one competing for attention as well, so you will be busy for a while eh? Is there room for a pram in the shrimp room?

Congratulations mate' date=' well done! :victorious:[/quote']Thank you all!!!Jayc: there are 1 shop at the moment, Green Chapter.. But there will be an upcoming shrimp shop, Aquarist Chamber (my shop.. Hahaha)..Ineke: I will try to upload to photobucket and load here.. Hehe.. (forum disable Tapatalk from loading photos.. :p)Wayne: guess have to balance the love and care between the 2 girls.. Wait! It's 3 girls.. Must include my wife..Ninja: I will be busy for awhile... Not too long I hope.. Haha.. My shrimp room has no place to put anything else.. If there is, more tanks should be up first since its my hobby room.. Hahaha...

My racks and shrimp collection

Hello guys...

I have not been taking photos of my Pure Black because it is just so hard to justify them without a good camera and good lens... A friend/buddy/partner is kind enough to lend me his camera and I tried to take some photos..

Please forgive me for photos not being sharp, I am still trying and learning.. Hope I am able to take good pictures soon of these beautiful little critters...

First day of trying and adjusting the settings:

fc2blog_20130827030446727.jpg

'butt' shot.. Hahaha

fc2blog_2013082703052270d.jpg

Another 'butt' shot...

fc2blog_201308270305548a8.jpg

Taken these a few days later.. Improvements (I hope..)

fc2blog_20130827030701bbc.jpgfc2blog_20130827030744cc3.jpgfc2blog_20130827030804a22.jpg

Really hard to focus without tripod.. (Blur images)

fc2blog_2013082703082676e.jpg

Fat mama shrimp with her belly full of eggs.. :p

fc2blog_20130827031010a07.jpg

Happy shrimping to everyone...

Oh ya... I have missed out showing my little girl..

It's a blessing to me and my wife that my 2nd daughter, Reyne Chan is born healthy on the 20th of August 2013..

fc2blog_201308241127099e5.jpgfc2blog_201308241127337be.jpg

The 'smiling' look on Reyne

fc2blog_20130824112822cd8.jpgfc2blog_20130824112847d0c.jpg

Hope this is not boring to all the readers of my thread...

She is beautiful Alvin. Congrats to you and your Mrs. Thank you for sharing this wonderful news with us on SKF.

Reyne is gorgeous Alvin, congratulations, by the way, how are you sleeping, lol?

And the shrimp are super too!

Congratulations on the new family member Alvin! Love the smiling shot!

Jayc: there are 1 shop at the moment' date=' Green Chapter.. But there will be an upcoming shrimp shop, Aquarist Chamber (my shop.. Hahaha)..

[/quote']

I am SO going to visit !

You're not far from Green Chapter either.

Wonder if I can line it up in time for the F1.

• HOF Member

What a gorgeous little girl Reyne is. Don't let your wife see that post it should be baby first shrimp second tsk tsk tsk. Beautiful shrimp as always . :D

She is beautiful Alvin. Congrats to you and your Mrs. Thank you for sharing this wonderful news with us on SKF.
Thanks JPN... It's a little OT though... Haha..
Reyne is gorgeous Alvin' date=' congratulations, by the way, how are you sleeping, lol?And the shrimp are super too![/quote']Thanks ninja... My sleep is ok.. My wife is very considerate to let me have my 'handsome' sleep.. But in the day I have to help to cook her confinement food and looking after my 2 year old...Thank you so much newbreed... :)Please do visit me if you are in town.. Just drop me a message and we can have a chat over coffee or beer.. Haha..Hahahaha!!! I agree but because I do not want to OT in a shrimp forum, SO theoretically I should post shrimps before baby.. Haha.. :pThanks mate!!! :)

Ahh' date=' you do the one month in bed for the mother too, you must have other help (family) as well?[/quote']

Something like that.. For my eldest daughter previously I took 3 weeks leave to help my wife during the confinement and cook for her.. Haha..

It's costly to employ confinement lady to come.. So I do myself.. :p

Right now my parents or siblings will help look after my eldest child while we look after the newborn...

• HOF Member

Hahahaha!!! I agree but because I do not want to OT in a shrimp forum, SO theoretically I should post shrimps before baby.. Haha.. :p

You got out of that nicely didn't you! What a nice tradition to have help for the Mothers confinement :)

Something like that.. For my eldest daughter previously I took 3 weeks leave to help my wife during the confinement and cook for her.. Haha..

It's costly to employ confinement lady to come.. So I do myself.. :p

Right now my parents or siblings will help look after my eldest child while we look after the newborn...

You must be a very busy man then right now. I think it's a very nice Chinese tradition, pity we can't do that in Australa?

The friend I know over here who had confinement, had to drink some horrible tasting tea as well!

It has been long long time since I took photo of my CRS Flowerhead..

Here to share and hope everyone enjoy.. No flash or tripod was used so please forgive me if the photos are not perfect..

fc2blog_20130903124837962.jpgfc2blog_20130903124905851.jpgfc2blog_20130903124922100.jpgfc2blog_2013090312493963a.jpg

And here is one of my Flowerhead offspring.. Still in the progress of breeding more of them.. :)

fc2blog_20130903125030c44.jpg

Happy shrimping everyone...