My racks and shrimp collection

alvinchan80

Long time since I have some time to carry on my thread.. (Some of the friends here know why.. Hehe)

Today to share some photos of Pintos (Spotted Head).. Not many photos, hope everyone don't mind.. Enjoy..

fc2blog_201312302035023db.jpg

(This photo was taken by a friend and sent to me from my tank..)

fc2blog_20131230203606d3d.jpgfc2blog_20131230203702324.jpg

Will find more time to share more shrimp photos here..

Happy shrimping guys have a great New Year..

Wow Alvin your shrimp just keep getting better and better... Maybe we should start to organize an international shrimp keepers conference in Singapore to promote your new shop.... Can anyone say CHARTER FLIGHT? Who is in?

Oh my god!!!! They are amazing!! Well done alvin an thanks for sharing!
Thanks Brado.. Hehe
Wow Alvin your shrimp just keep getting better and better... Maybe we should start to organize an international shrimp keepers conference in Singapore to promote your new shop.... Can anyone say CHARTER FLIGHT? Who is in?
Thanks Eshrimp, but I have to be honest that these spotted head are not bred by me.. They are German bloodline and are in my shop so I just snap to share.. :)If you guys want to come my shop for workshop, conference, can let me know.. Have enough space for it I think.. Haha..

OMG! OMG! OMG! They are super stunning pintos, I know they aren't yours but well done dude!! :victorious:

I would be really keen for a "conference" in Singapore, would be a trip of a lifetime. :applause:

OMG! OMG! OMG! They are super stunning pintos' date=' I know they aren't yours but well done dude!! :victorious:

I would be really keen for a "conference" in Singapore, would be a trip of a lifetime. :applause:[/quote']

For sure it would! Just make sure you resist the urge to bring home souvenirs lol

Absolutely stunning.....love the spotted head pinto's ! They're my absolute focus for 2014.... more pics PLEASE

OMG! OMG! OMG! They are super stunning pintos' date=' I know they aren't yours but well done dude!! :victorious:I would be really keen for a "conference" in Singapore, would be a trip of a lifetime. :applause:[/quote']Haha.. At least I am honest!! :pWhy not organize a 'winter conference'? May or June is cold in Australia, so you guys can come over Singapore for a conference.. Hehe..I am quite sure many will not resist the temptation to bring home.. HahaThanks Bro.. I will slowly add more photos when I am free.. Hehe..

If you guys want to come my shop for workshop' date=' conference, can let me know.. Have enough space for it I think.. Haha..[/quote']

Uh yeah!

Count me in.

If you plan it in 2years, give people plenty of time to save up, etc. that should be possible.

Good to hear from you again Alvin bro.

Uh yeah!Count me in.If you plan it in 2years' date=' give people plenty of time to save up, etc. that should be possible.Good to hear from you again Alvin bro.[/quote']Thanks bro Jayc... Hehe...And if it's going to be in 2015, can coincide with Aquarama 2015 too!!! :pActually my shop will always be open for you guys (except my off day on Monday.. Hahaha).. Just let me know when you guys want to come.. :pOk, I won't promote my shop already.. LOL.. Will show some photos later today.. :)

I'm going to Vietnam in about June might have to come to Singapore while I'm over that way
Sure.. Just let me know.. :)
When is aquaria alvin
You mean Aquarama? Date is not known yet but should be mid year..

Happy New Year to everyone and may all your wishes and dreams come through in 2014!!!

fc2blog_20140101003422d96.jpgfc2blog_20140101003435ac4.jpgfc2blog_20140101003449266.jpg

Happy shrimping!!!

Thanks Alvin, and on behalf of all of us at SKF, thanks you for your contribution and updates to SKF, and best wishes for 2014 and success with your business venture.

Definitely need to get to your shrimp haven one day ....

+1 completely agree with BB, thanks for all your contributions, I wish you great presperity in the new year for you, your family & the success of your Buisness venture. :victorious:

Completely amazing that mosura shadow!! Not to mention the pinto's ;)

All the best for 2014 Alvin :)

• 3 weeks later...

Hello all friends!!!!

It has been quite awhile since I posted on shrimps and how Aquarist Chamber going about.. Apologize for this..

There has been many things to overlook and handle personally..

This is what I have been busy preparing and it has really not been easy.. Haha.. From setting up, monitoring, maintenance, cleaning tanks, more monitoring.. Tons of paperwork to handle (running a business is not easy!)

I learnt a lot through this hobby to business.. Seen through some people and realized how deceiving some people can be.. But that's life isn't it.. We meet people from all walks of life.. Met honest and open-hearted people who share everything to you and regard you as true friend.. Kudos to that!!

Shall talk less and show more.. Here are the photos....

fc2blog_201401240952086ac.jpgfc2blog_20140124095311c73.jpg

We are ready for export and also wholesale!!!

I will post on my shrimps tomorrow... And I greatly apologize again for not updating my fellow friends so for long.. Thank you all for your constant support..

Last photo for today...

fc2blog_20140124095553577.jpg

Nice Alvin! thats quite an extensive setup. I really wish we could import from you!

Oh wow !!

You got your breeding room all setup.

That's so good to see.

What does the display room look like now?

PICS!

Wow dude, spectacular setup! Absolutely stunning shrimp too, I'm with Durro, I wanna order some shrimp off you! Waaaaaaa! aldvshlouqdb

I believe that's Alvin's breeding room in his shop. It's at the back of the shop behind the display room.

If you read my post in the field trip sub forum, you'll see the "before" pics. It was just an empty room when I visited in Oct. http://www.shrimpkeepersforum.com/forum/showthread.php/5267-Field-trip-with-a-difference

All the stock is bred here, and then goes out to the display room for sale.

This is a first for Singaporean retailers.

Everyone else imports or purchases stock from somewhere else.

No one is taking the time to breed the shrimp properly.

Awesome setup Alvin!! Oh, if only we could import I would placing orders right now!! Thanks for sharing your journey!!