My racks and shrimp collection

alvinchan80

Stunning stuff Alvin, as usual they look absolutely amazing, can't wait to see them with a flash & tripod. :victorious:

Your photos are better than I can do Alvin, so don't apologise?

Alvin do Flowerheads produce a lot of Snow Whites? Surely they must???

Your photos are better than I can do Alvin' date=' so don't apologise[/quote']

+1, I agree. Have seen ninja's pics ...LOL

awesome shrimp Alvin.

Wow! Nice shrimp as always Alvin! :encouragement:
Thank you KOC... :)
Gorgeous droooollllllworthy shrimp again Alvin :)
Thanks.. I think the camera makes them looks better..
Very nice Alvin you have some beautiful shrimp:D
Thanks ineke.. Still need to improve.. Will work harder...
Stunning stuff Alvin' date=' as usual they look absolutely amazing, can't wait to see them with a flash & tripod. :victorious:[/quote']Thanks mate... But I am lazy to use tripod, flash... Too many things to set up... :(Practice makes perfect.. (I am still far away from others..) but we all learn and improve..Flowerheads do have Snow White/golden offspring... But I have managed to get like 1-2 of these white shrimps per batch.. At times even none.. Still a long way to go but their genes will still have white genes, pretty hard to totally remove it and stop white offspring from appearing anywhere down their bloodline.. :(Haha.. Give ninja some encouragement to improve.. I am also learning.. We are always learning... :)Thanks BB mate...

+1' date=' I agree. Have seen ninja's pics ...LOL

awesome shrimp Alvin.[/quote']

Thanks BB, just remember you taught me, ha ha?????

Taking some free time to update on Tibee or Fancy Tiger this time...

Been leaving them to breed and mix...

Here are some of them to show..

fc2blog_20130907232914180.jpgfc2blog_2013090723304042c.jpg

One of the babies

fc2blog_2013090723305890b.jpgfc2blog_20130907233152a15.jpgfc2blog_20130907233207d37.jpg

Finally, the pintos..

Pinto 'Zebra'

fc2blog_20130907233253873.jpgfc2blog_20130907233323349.jpg

Pinto 'Mosura'

fc2blog_20130907233358480.jpgfc2blog_20130907233413094.jpgfc2blog_2013090723342941d.jpg

Happy shrimping everyone and have a great weekend...

Extraordinary shrimp Alvin!
The Pinto's are super amazing' date=' Alvin.[/quote']Thank you guys... Seems like the shrimp trend will carry on for a long time.. More and more variations are appearing nowadays due to hybrids.. And a lot of breeders are trying their best to stabilize the genes of popular shrimps..Hope to see more fascinating shrimps appearing soon.. Hehe..

The recent workload and family commitment is getting quite heavy.. But sitting in the shrimp room after a day of work and stress is very soothing, it is like 'a reboot of the computer' or should I say 'clear all cache' kind of feeling.. Haha..

Sitting in front of the tank looking at shrimps grazing, crawling and swimming around has such a therapeutic effect.. I am sure this kind of feeling is felt by many hobbyist..

Picked up my camera and started to 'camp' in front of the tank to take some photos of my shrimps.. Still no tripod or external flash.. Just keep trying to stable my hands.. Hope everyone don't mind the 'shaky' photos.. Haha..

Sharing some fat mama shrimps for now..

fc2blog_20130913014436ca8.jpgfc2blog_201309130145193c1.jpgfc2blog_20130913014556b9c.jpg

Same mama as above but shading herself from the 'sun' (lights.. Haha)

fc2blog_201309130146445df.jpg

Now for some young adults..

fc2blog_2013091301480579d.jpgfc2blog_201309130148371a8.jpg

Here is one of my favorite...

fc2blog_201309130150240ed.jpg

(Paparazzi spotted, he is going into hiding..)

fc2blog_2013091301504048c.jpg

Happy shrimping everyone..

• HOF Member

That white is so white they are beautiful shrimp. Best way to unwind is shrimp gazing they are so relaxing. Thanks for sharing.:D

But sitting in the shrimp room after a day of work and stress is very soothing' date=' it is like 'a reboot of the computer' or should I say 'clear all cache' kind of feeling.. Haha..

Sitting in front of the tank looking at shrimps grazing, crawling and swimming around has such a therapeutic effect.. I am sure this kind of feeling is felt by many hobbyist....[/quote']

♥sooooooo true and well said I reboot frequrntly :-)

Oh and AWESOME shrimp as usual :-D

holy crap your shrimp almost look fake. amazing quality. Congrats. You can really see your hard work is paying off. That mosura pinto :0:0:0

Spectacular! The colour is so intense it almost looks like you've been in there with a mini paintbrush lol

They're crazy beautiful......:applause: Do the PRL's produce 100% PRL shrimplets ?
Thanks BB mate..PRL will only give birth to PRL' date=' if their offspring have golden/white shrimp appear, it is NOT a PRL.. Or any other mutation species appearing..Right now my offspring rate have about 70-80% following their parents in outlook and quality.. But the other 20-30% is still not up to standard.. :(
Absolutely stunning pics dude, the colour on your shrimp is spectacular, keep them coming dude! :victorious:
I think this time the camera is doing them some justice.. Haha.. But lighting and camera setting does makes a lot of difference.. A difference in aperture or shutter speed setting can cause the photo (or shrimp) to look like a priceless gift or a piece of crap.. Haha..
That white is so white they are beautiful shrimp. Best way to unwind is shrimp gazing they are so relaxing. Thanks for sharing.:D
Thank you ineke... My wife almost asked me to bring a mattress to my shrimp room to sleep and 'unwind'.. Haha..
♥sooooooo true and well said I reboot frequrntly :-)Oh and AWESOME shrimp as usual :-D
Thank you blackcat... Hehe.. Hope to share more soon..
holy crap your shrimp almost look fake. amazing quality. Congrats. You can really see your hard work is paying off. That mosura pinto :0:0:0
Thanks peppy... There are still more work to be done.. Especially the shrimp legs... To achieve solid full red/white legs.. Their body shell quality I think I am overall quite happy now.. But always to improve and upgrade better.. :)

Spectacular! The colour is so intense it almost looks like you've been in there with a mini paintbrush lol

Thank you... I used to say they look like been 'liquid paper' (white correction liquid) painted..

Your shrimp are always stunning to see, thank you Alvin!

They're crazy beautiful......:applause: Do the PRL's produce 100% PRL shrimplets ?

BB, where's your head at? They wouldn't be PRL if they produced other.

Your shrimp are always stunning to see' date=' thank you Alvin![/quote']Thank you Wraithie... Hope to share more and do more self improvement on the final results of the shrimps and their traits..HAHAHAHA!!! Don't worry about hijacking my thread or OT... It brightens up the thread from my boring posting.. :)

Sorry Alvin' date=' I've been taught to hijack threads by Squiggle?[/quote']

Hey, what!?.........ok I guess I had some influence, hahaha. :smiley_simmons: