My racks and shrimp collection

alvinchan80

Get the 100mm. If it's the Canon one' date=' then I can highly recommend it.[/quote']haha.. i am using a Canon 10D... 'great minds think alike'... hahaha..yeah... thats my target lens at the moment... haha... but dont really have much time to 'camp' in front of the tank to take photo because my wife is expecting my 2nd child... :p

nice shrimp once again alvin how do the hino come about.. are the purely accidental ' date='or is line breeding essential..?:D[/quote']thanks for compliments.. heheWell, initially I did get a pair of KK hinomaru... but when putting them to breed individually seems to weaken their offspring.. Right now I am mixing it with my blue based KK pandas to try...Just before Chinese New Year, I got a surprise from my KK colony because there is 1 KK hinomaru offspring without any KK hinomaru parents... hope that I will have more slowly.. giving myself time now...thanks!! but.... these shots are not taken by me... hahahaha...

Lol, technicalities dude, they're pics of your shrimp & they are spectacular, great job :encouragement:

image-74_zps7a4e3844.jpg

... but dont really have much time to 'camp' in front of the tank to take photo because my wife is expecting my 2nd child... :p

Such beautiful shrimp as always Alvin and CONGRATULATIONS on the coming baby!

What can I say Alvin? Beautiful! Absolutely stunning!
Thank you bro CNg...
Lol' date=' technicalities dude, they're pics of your shrimp & they are spectacular, great job :encouragement:[/quote']LOL!!! thanks bro!!!! hahaha.. i know, i am just making fun of you... :pthanks durro~~ a little excited of the coming baby but also worried that I dont have time to manage my shrimp room much now...

Last category of shrimps taken by my friend..

These are my PRL (Pure Red Line).. Still in the midst of breeding and improving..

fc2blog_20130301210520db2.jpgfc2blog_20130301210543260.jpgfc2blog_20130301210554c9e.jpgfc2blog_20130301210620dc1.jpgfc2blog_20130301210636b8c.jpg

This is my favorite mama.. Currently berried, awaiting for all her little babies...

fc2blog_20130301210723eb7.jpg

'Why are you looking at me?' Haha..

fc2blog_20130301210737867.jpg

After this, I think it's time I get for myself a good macro lens to take shrimp photo.. Hahaha..

Happy shrimping...

Thanks for the pics Alvin.....looks amazing. Are your PRL Benibachi related ? Or selectively bred over the years ?

Wow Alvin, you always bring out stunning shrimp, love the strong full colours, they're amazing :encouragement:

image-74_zpsa354211c.jpg

Thanks for the pics Alvin.....looks amazing. Are your PRL Benibachi related ? Or selectively bred over the years ?
Thanks bro BB.. Benibachi is just one of the many renown lineages around.. But they have gone commercialize with their many many products..Mine were initially bought from Taiwan and selectively bred.. After that gotten high grade from Taiwan also' date=' to further improve and enhance the genes.. :)
Wow Alvin, you always bring out stunning shrimp, love the strong full colours, they're amazing :encouragement:
Thanks for compliments bro.. Haha..
Fantastic shrimp Alvin :encouragement:
Thank you...
I can see why that female is your favorite. Amazing shrimp Alvin
Hehe.. Thanks.. The coloration and shell thickness is one of the best I have inside..

Oh My...There you go again showing things that we can't get! Very Nice Bro! Great Job!

Oh My...There you go again showing things that we can't get! Very Nice Bro! Great Job!

Lol.. Sorry bro...

But thanks for your compliments... :)

Wow beautiful shrimp alvin! good job!

Thanks mate... Hehe...

• 3 weeks later...

Giving a short update.

Right now the tanks' wall of my recently set up tanks are growing with green algae.. Which is also what I am aiming for.. It's a sign to me that tanks are stable to a certain extend..

fc2blog_20130317010756e1a.jpg

The inhabitants of these tanks has been ok and breeding has been going on.. Here are some photos to share..

fc2blog_201303170109555bc.jpgfc2blog_2013031701100788b.jpgfc2blog_20130317011018375.jpgfc2blog_201303170110350d2.jpg

Hope everyone has a great weekend..

Happy shrimping to all hobbyist..

More updates will follows..

As always Alvin your shots are amazing, that's an awesome biofilm you've got growing & the shrimp look cool :encouragement:

image-74_zps8f9c42cb.jpg

As always Alvin your shots are amazing' date=' that's an awesome biofilm you've got growing & the shrimp look cool :encouragement:

[img']http://i1284.photobucket.com/albums/a580/Betta_lover/image-74_zps8f9c42cb.jpg

Thanks bro squiggle.. The shots taken with iPhone.. :p

Those green biofilm on the tank glass is what I want for my tanks (but only only the sides.. Front glass I will scrape off..)

Did some scrapping of front tank glass and feeding them..

Dropped in a couple of food and off they go feeding..

fc2blog_20130321004735a85.jpgfc2blog_201303210048019db.jpg

One of the fat fat PBL female posing..

fc2blog_201303210048592c6.jpg

Whoa dude, that PBL is massive, what are you feeding her, whole cows? Lol :encouragement:

image-74_zps9db65bda.jpg