Sign in to follow this  
Abhishek

Shrimps,Inverts I have kept till date

Abhishek

Hi All,

Posting images of some of the shrimps I have kept.

Its very hard to get shrimps here and you can count how many shrimp keepers are there in our country smile.png

Please ignore some of the bad image qualities smile.png

Blue shrimp

16850815960_b439dd7651_b.jpg

Orange

16580540589_494963aaf8_b.jpg

Fire Red

16566424336_4456654da8_b.jpg

My own prl line - which due to my mistake only is now no more. They stopped breeding and are now no more with me. But again will try this time with CBS smile.png

14654551632_dc59db731c_b.jpg

Cross of green and zebra babaulti

14654611972_bbc7e194d8_b.jpg

Zebra

14149350966_1ce2e55fd6_b.jpg

Crs

14185288402_27d7545ee4_b.jpg

Yellow

11369839076_c6ea417948_b.jpg

Indian Caridina white backed

11693972_1612786982305205_78964967649213

Shadow Panda in 2012. We got them in India at around 2012, hand carried. Have just joined job and these things were so costly that I had sleepless nights those times. Sold them off after some days smile.png

Will be getting some soon

King%252520Kong.jpg

Tiger shrimp

11401364_10152925709127844_5515656498159

Vampire Crab, built a paludrium for them. But lost interest after some days

75.jpg

Edited by Abhishek
  • Like 4

Disciple

Wow that is a amazing collection

• Like 1

fishmosy

I really like the orange and the zebra. Well done. 

• Like 1

jayc

Very nice pictures !

And not a bad one in that group at all.

Edited by jayc
  • Like 1

Abhishek

Thank you so much @Disciple, @fishmosy, @jayc for the lovely words :)

@raukem86 I will convey him your love ;)

OzShrimp

awesome looking shrimp @Abhishek ! I didnt see any poor quality photos though! 

Those crabs are pretty cool lookin to!

M4k0

Cool list. How did you get the panda into Australia from India?

NoGi

Cool list. How did you get the panda into Australia from India?

He didn't, he lives in India. 8-)

Nice photo's too btw @Abhishek

Abhishek

Thanks @Ozshrimp :D
Thanks M4k0 :)

Thanks @NoGi, and yes I am from India, got them from Singapore.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• Seattleshrimp
      By Seattleshrimp
      Hi ! 
      I live in Seattle where the water is incredibly soft and I have a tap water pH of 6.7, GH of 0-1 and KH 2. My existing tank with plants already has buffered substrate. Would I have better chance of keeping CRS than RCS with my current water parameters ? Or would RCS do okay?    I do have an RO system already, and I could  remineralize my water with salty shrimp KH/GH+. Which would allow my GH and KH parameter to be okay for neocaridinas, but I already have a tank with active substrate. I’m 100% I don’t have space to set up another tank with inert substrate.    Would do you recommend ? What are pH you have successfully kept neocaridinas and have them thriving ?    Thanks ! I appreciate all the help as I am new to the hobby. 
    • Aquahobby
      By Aquahobby
      Hey guyz, im cycling a 30l tank to get some rcs in it. The tank is almost cycled and im thinking of getting them next week. 
      I have tested the water and the kH is at 9 and ph is 7 (i have yet to buy a gh test as i bought the jbl pack and didnt realise it does not include gh). I have read about parameter for neo carodina and they say that the hardier the water the better. But i have also read that the water can be too hard which will make it hard for them to molt.
      What would you recommend for the parameters ? And how much should i start as a basic colony? 

• inkevnito
      By inkevnito
      Hi all,

Not sure which category this would fall under but,

i am planning on doing an aquascape with seiryu/ryouh stone for CRS/CBS.
      I have read that these stones will raise pH levels.

I have a tank already for FISH with seiryu/ryouh and the ph is 7.6+

Should i be safe and avoid using these stones overall and just stick to driftwoods and mosses?

Thanks,

Kevin.

Also, If it helps.. i will be using cal aqua labs substrate.
    • Abhishek
      By Abhishek
      Hi All,

Have prepared a small write up regarding the requirement of trace elements for shrimps.

Ulli Bauer have helped me a lot in finalizing it.

Please go through the document once you have time.

If any one have any valid points to add please let me know, I will add it into the document and acknowledgment will be given to you.

https://shrimpytrade.wordpress.com/2015/12/10/shrimps-their-trace-elements-requirement/
    • vietlinh
      By vietlinh
      How to farm the shrimps in industrial ponds?
      Welcome to my page: http://www.vietlinhjsc.com

• Join Our Community!

Register today, ask questions and share your shrimp and fish tank experiences with us!

• Cesar
      Yep, I see it too... Will look into this... Recently upgraded to the latest forum software... Always bugs to fix afterward... Thanks @Grubs for bringing this to my attention.
    • Grubs
      I'm getting an error loading Articles but only when signed in to the forum.  Tested with  latest Firefox Quantum 69.0  and Edge.  Articles load perfectly  if I sign out, but not when signed in.
    • jayc
      If not prime,  you will have to use another de-chlorinator, as chlorine  will kill the bacteria. It might still cycle with prime,  but maybe a bit longer. Do you have access to one that doesn't bind ammonia?  No need to change the water  until you see ph drop below 6.5.
    • Razzy
      Hi, I'm cycling a tank ATM and I'm using Dr Tim's ammonia, stability and I do have prime. But I was wondering if prime would stall the cycle since the bacteria need ammonia to feed and prime turns it into a.non toxic form?  My ammonia's been pretty high for the past week and I've been trying to do a partial water change to keep the levels down, not going down, no nitrites. But I did just start cycling it last week.
    • kms
      It wasn't intentional, I was just putting the new shrimps into the tank, the dead shrimp just fell into the tank. I just purchased another 10 crabs today to make it a total of 22, but the shop put a few more in the bag for me, I will be keeping about 10 crabs, the others are for two of my friends, there tanks isn't setup yet, as these crabs are hard to obtain in Hong Kong, the last time I saw them available was over 5 years ago.