my fluval edge

HJ V6

3.jpg

You've got nice yellows.....if the shrimp next to your yellow isn't a yellow cherry, I'd get it out, and selective breed your yellow to keep your quality....:-)

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• HJ V6

• Squiggle

• BlueBolts

• Wraithie

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

You've got nice yellows.....if the shrimp next to your yellow isn't a yellow cherry' date=' I'd get it out, and selective breed your yellow to keep your quality....:-)[/quote']

thanks bluebolts the the shrimp next to the yellow cherry is a darwin algae shrimp...before I got the yellows I got some free red cherrys and I got some free darwin algae shrimp :D.... im still looking for another tank to put the red cherrys in.... got about 8 reds and 3-4 darwin algae shrimp

LOL, stop looking.....no point delaying MTS :-) shops are open in 12 hours....bhahahahahahaha

haha I have a full marine setup ( I mean I have everything) here but I cant put water in it cus I live on second floor and the owners don't want it to go through the floor and I have another tank out in the shed ( grow out tank) but its to big as well.....so im looking for a nano

Red cherries will live quite happily in a plastic storage tub for a while (without air etc). You will kick yourself if you taint the yellow line :)

You will kick yourself if you taint the yellow line :)

yer I know that's why im looking for another tank....2 reds are berried a well

You mean you haven't bought another tank yet ? LOL

yer I know that's why I'm looking for another tank....2 reds are berried a well

Tick tock dude, they'll breed before you know it & the babies will all be culls! I'll keep an eye out for a 1ft cube for ya. :beer:

Tick tock dude' date=' they'll breed before you know it & the babies will all be culls! I'll keep an eye out for a 1ft cube for ya. :beer:[/quote']

yer I know that's why im looking...haha thanks

Tick tock dude' date=' they'll breed before you know it & the babies will all be culls! I'll keep an eye out for a 1ft cube for ya. :beer:[/quote']

all the reds are out now :D

Very cool tank dude, looks amazing! Can't wait to see when all the plants grow in & it's swarming with shrimpies! :beer:

Very cool tank dude' date=' looks amazing! Can't wait to see when all the plants grow in & it's swarming with shrimpies! :beer:[/quote']

thanks mate

Very nice dude' date=' the solenoid is a massive bonus, well done! :encouragement:[/quote']

yer i know I didn't even know I was getting it till we did the swap I also got a box of stuff (just little things like one way valves and stuff)

Should be easy enough to get serviced, the brew shop you got the other stuff from should be able to point you in the right direction for someone to service it for ya. :encouragement:

I got a spare on here mate if you need one. It works fine, just a Chinese made single regulator. Pm me if interested.

Should be easy enough to get serviced' date=' the brew shop you got the other stuff from should be able to point you in the right direction for someone to service it for ya. :encouragement:[/quote']

yer hopefully its just the o-ring /washer ....I just bought another one of ebay its a ista