Sharing Shrimp Video

Shrimpy Daddy

Hi all,

We have been sharing a lot of shrimp photos. However, there are hardly any videos being shared. As such, I am starting this thread for everyone to share their amazing shrimp video.

I will start the ball rolling. In the past two days, I had shot a couple videos leveraging on my mirroless camera with macro lens and GoPro placed inside the tank. Hence, I will share these two video first. Mirrorless camera and GoPro are not the bet camera around, thus the quality may not be on par with dedicated camcorder. As such, please pardon the quality. (^_^")y

• Like 3

I'm still experimenting with GoPro. Hopefully in future, I could obtain close-up video that documents their life in the tank. :D

• 1 month later...

i love the way your feeding the powdered food in the 2nd video, whats the rest of that tool look like?

They are gorgeous shrimp Shrimp Daddy. What a great idea for feeding them the powdered food, is it just a piece of thin acrylic pipe that you syringe the food into?

i love the way your feeding the powdered food in the 2nd video, whats the rest of that tool look like?

They are gorgeous shrimp Shrimp Daddy. What a great idea for feeding them the powdered food, is it just a piece of thin acrylic pipe that you syringe the food into?

Hi buck & jenbenwren,

That feeding tool is made of a snipped disposable pipette and a PP tube. The disposable pipette is acting a a bulb pump. Below are the picture of that tool:

post-1126-0-74775000-1420340514_thumb.jp

post-1126-0-48274900-1420340513_thumb.jp

• Like 2

Their amazing looking shrimp :) love that tool to you should go into production lol.

I had plans for a tool to help in feeding but couldnt find the stuff required lol not an engineering bone in my body

LOL!!! There are many such devices already out in the market, thus no point creating it. ;)

Usually, you can find them in marine aquarium shop where they sell it to feed coral. :D

LOL!!! I have way too many products for me to manufacture. I think will skip this. :p

• 3 weeks later...

haha i started feeding like this a couple of days back after seeing this and being inspired! its such a better way to feed powders, ill make a video when i get some time of me doing it :special: my tool is super ghetto but :gangs: