SHRIMPYY'S FRIST CHERRY SHRIMP 4FT build

shrimpyy

Hahaha, Murphy's a bugger isn't he, lol :smiley_simmons: Just get a razor blade(for a scraper) & leave a wet towel on the paint for a few hours to soften the paint(overnight is best) then just scrape it off, simples! :encouragement:

well I ran out of paint so I went back to Bunning's to buy some more " sky night " paint!! so I just did a few coats and cleaned most of the scrum on the top of the water! "its a pain to get off" and there still a little more scrubbing to do, but here is how the tank is now!! image.jpg I think it coming up really nicely thanks blake

4ft set up with WATER?!!!

hey guy's, time for an update I think?? well I finished cleaning and painting the back of the tank so I moved it in to where its going to stay! and add some drift wood but im not happy with it I don't know how to lay it all out! " any ideas how to make it look better" image.jpg I plane to cover most the wood with moss not sure yet I am going to try all different moss's, oh and I use a mix gravel what I had around the house and still came out looking good!, and I found the blueish shrimp does any one know what it would be :) image.jpg thanks blake

Looks pretty cool dude, maybe get some taller plants along the back wall to break it up a bit, maybe some swords or something like that. :victorious:

ok well not a lot of people look at the thread any more :( thanks to squggle for keeping me motivated to finish it off well here a pic of it now! lets just say I am in loved with it! not the plans are to buy some more hair grass and plant it around the floor area so it will look cool haha yeah thanks URL%5D

Stunning tank dude, the balance & simplicity is spectacular, very well done dude! Thanks for sharing. :victorious:

yes thank you will I will say this build is coming to a close there is 300 cherry shrimp and only 4 neon tetra but I plan for 50 of them by the end of the week!