About time for another SEQ BBQ

Squiggle

Gold coast is about an hour south of Brisbane Airport, The BBQ is to be held on my boat which is on the Gold Coast. Gold coast airport is about 45 min drive from my boat. I will have my wife's sister staying with us on the boat but I can find a spare bunk for you if you like ( boy three females on the boat at once UGGGGG)

Cheers

• Replies 292
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Squiggle

• Garnelchen

• Wraithie

• wayne6442

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Still room on the cruise we can stretch the numbers to around 20 come on people!

Whatever you want, last time I brought my own meat & enough salad for everyone, I also brought brownies & cheese n bickies. :victorious:

Oh & anything you want to drink :encouragement:

Am gonna need to buy everything there. Other ways I need a trailer hahahaha.

just want to organise who ever is going from Sydney to organise the flight and to meet so everyone from Sydney can go on the same flight.

How many people from Sydney are going ??

am ready to rock and roll baby :) never been up there so it will be a nice experience :)

I've never been to QL and would love to go.....I just wish it wasn't so expensive to fly there. :(

Just imagine all the shrimp related items I could buy with the money instead! :congratulatory:

Can't we have a meeting in Melbourne or Sydney? It's SOOO much cheaper for me to go there.

Or we could have a meeting in Tassie! :triumphant: I can supply a couple of people wth accommodation and you you can go fishing too. :encouragement:

I've never been to QL and would love to go.....I just wish it wasn't so expensive to fly there. :(

Just imagine all the shrimp related items I could buy with the money instead! :congratulatory:

Can't we have a meeting in Melbourne or Sydney? It's SOOO much cheaper for me to go there.

Or we could have a meeting in Tassie! :triumphant: I can supply a couple of people wth accommodation and you you can go fishing too. :encouragement:

There are meetings from time to time in Sydney, and the last one was definitely very shrimp (and a couple of betta's).

It's looking like the weekend of the 21st or 22nd of September, I hope you can come Nogi, we could get in some macro practice & learn a thing or two off you. :victorious:

I am planning Sunday the 22nd of September with a departure time of around 9.30/10 am. back to the marina and tied up at around 3.30/ 4 pm .Is everyone OK with these arrangements?

I also need confirmed numbers please

Cheers

Wayne

Yay! So it looks like we have ten confirmed attendees. Hurry up everyone else, there's only five spots left! :victorious:

Hi Guys, A slight change in our plans for the get together, Long story short, the Marina that I am in now has been taken over by new owners. They assumed control last Wednesday and by Friday the rude B!stds had jacked up my rent by $2.5 grand , around $75.00 pw.

I will be moving my boat to HOPE ISLAND MARINA on Friday the 6th September ( This Friday). This marina is easier for all of you to find as it is situated at the Coles shopping centre cr Hope Island Road & Santa Barbara Rd Hope Island I will give more detailed directions as the day gets closer.

Wayne

So it finally happened, spewing dude. Hopefully the people in the new marina are just as nice. :victorious:

Dam I am O U T, I forgot totally about going to Cooktown collecting, it was arranged a couple of months ago.

I plead Blond

Bob