About time for another SEQ BBQ

Squiggle

Hey everyone, I was chatting with Wayne on the weekend & we thought it was about time for another SEQ barbecue. I thought I'd start this thread to get some discussion going. When are people free? Where do we want to have it? That sort of thing. First of all I think we should get a rough idea of numbers so we can think about somewhere to have it, so who's up for an awesome shrimp chat & good bunch of people to have lunch with? :victorious:

People Attending so far

Wayne

Gene

Squiggle

Wraithie +1

Fishmosy

Garnelchen

Mrguppy

cgm90

• Replies 292
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Squiggle

• Garnelchen

• Wraithie

• wayne6442

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Yessssss!!! Ive been wanting to suggest this for a while, but i keep forgetting. Im free Mondays, Tuesdays, Wednesdays... wait, i'm free everyday hahaha

Im free! Boat is available again!!!! Fuel costs etc can be discussed .

wayne

Awesome stuff Wayne, off to a good start. I'll bring a couple of rods again for anyone who wants to have a fish. Good stuff Tor. :encouragement:

Also, would love to go fishing! I never get the opportunity these days :(

Ohhhhh bob, you know you want to! Can offer a spare room if you need :)

TA for the offer its a possibility , but most of the family is still in Brisvagas so might freeload on them? they are at Caboolture so Wayne might drive the boat to Redcliffe LOL, NOT, it would take a few days.

I will bring down presents if I come.

Bob

Sorry to break this to you guys but she who has to be obeyed has put her foot down and said if no females come then we aint going anywhere, so girls please make the effort, think about us poor blokes and the fishing!!!!!

I can offer a nice scenic cruise to Paradise Point where we can anchor up, the girls can go ashore for a safe swim in the enclosed swimming area and have a wander around the local shops while us blokes can get the BBQ ready and do some fishing and talking . heading back to the marina around 3- 3.30

Sounds like an awesome plan dude, come on girls, I wanna go fishing! :victorious:

Wahoo!! :victorious: Is that enough Wayne, can we go fishing now? :encouragement:

Wahoo!! :victorious: Is that enough Wayne' date=' can we go fishing now? :encouragement:[/quote']

If that's not enough, we can dress squiggle in a mini skirt, some thick make up, blonde wig and the sexy high heels. Say it's torface cousin. Wouldn't that work?

If that's not enough' date=' we can dress squiggle in a mini skirt, some thick make up, blonde wig and the sexy high heels. Say it's torface cousin. Wouldn't that work?[/quote']

Hahaha, wouldn't be the first time I've worn a skirt for a good cause, lol :victorious:

But I want to fish too! Make a date/time and I'll be there to satisfy the female req for the missus.

Awesome stuff people, this is really gaining some momentum. Now we've just got to convince Dean to come up again. :encouragement:

I + for Dean ! The boat is safe for around 15 people ( Regulations) so hurry up you Brisvagus mob and put your names down

Yeah! Come on Ben, make the drive & bring us all frozen bananas! Hahaha :victorious:

ME ME ME!!!!!!

:congratulatory:

Have to check out the airfares to Brisbane though. :cower: What date are we looking at?

Would anyone pick me up from the airport?

Does anyone have a spare room for me?

Oh, I hope I can come!

...and i'm female too!

mushroom.gif

I have a spare room, and could mostly likely organize a pickup if you were coming up (you have to not 'hate' cats though) ;)

Is king island cheese cheaper down there?