• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Squiggle

• Garnelchen

• Wraithie

• wayne6442

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Is king island cheese cheaper down there?

I really doubt it! How much is it up there?

I don't hate cats (we have 3)...but I'm allergic to some cats (not all)

Wow what a beauty of a community love it am up for it. If you guys want me I ask the police first to see if they let me go I don't want her to think am going to the cross hahahahaha have fishing gear. Wow it's been about 2 years with out fishing

please put a date and time and how to organise everything maybe people from Sydney can get all together in one place and go from there.

Date time and location.

this is going to be fabulous :)

OK Guys, I will take a punt and suggest the weekend of 21st 22nd September I will happily pick people up from Coolangatta airport we can possibly find room for you on the boat.

ME ME ME!!!!!!:congratulatory:Have to check out the airfares to Brisbane though. :cower: What date are we looking at?Would anyone pick me up from the airport?Does anyone have a spare room for me?Oh, I hope I can come!...and i'm female too!

Hi Bob , goes without saying you are welcome anytime!

What date peoples so I can look at it and am I welcome aboard Skipper?Bob

People on the East are soooo lucky....cost us sandgropers like $600-$700 for a return ticket.....

Cmon ninja.....you gotta go and represent us !

OK Guys' date=' I will take a punt and suggest the weekend of 21st 22nd September I will happily pick people up from Coolangatta airport we can possibly find room for you on the boat.[/quote']

Aww but thats aaaaggggeeess away!

Sorry Tor. I am going to be very busy for the next number of weeks, but it will give interstate people a chance to organise themselves.You are welcome to come down any time you like :encouragement:

Aww but thats aaaaggggeeess away!

This is awesome! I'm definitely free that weekend & I can pick people up from the airport too, got a couple of spare rooms too if anyone needs. Sounds like I'll need to bring extra rods too. :victorious:

We don't want Sandgropers over here, now if that is not a challenge to you 2 and Ineke I don't know what is?????????????????

Bob

• HOF Member

Excuse me BOB I am not a sandgroper ! I would love to make the trip but it will need to be another time as I will need to be home to supervise a very boisterous puppy who will not be allowed to run or play during that time. Bummer it will be a great get together.

Hahaha, good one Bob, reverse phycology is always a winner! :victorious:

Yeah you westies, I dare you to show your face! :mad:..............too much?? :dejection:

BB and Ninja

Massive Shrimp sale = tickets over and I am DAM sure you will not have to pay accommodation or transport, there would be many people jumping at the chance to put the 2 of you up.

Bob

Oh! Tickets will cost around $ 500. all the cheaper fares seem to be sold out. That sucks! :crushed:

But cheaper fares might become available closer to the date. :) I will keep checking!

ok guys i ask the the wife she told me is ok :D :D :D :D.

$500 ???? S*** if anyone is up for the drive let me know as we can put the blowup mattress in the van very comfy :D. only 9 hours drive if anyone is up for it. and wanna save some money your welcome.

we leave friday night aroun 9 drive till 1 have a sleep and keep going will be there by the morning :D

its crazy but love it :D:D:D

Sweet dude, that makes about ten people. Hurry up the rest of you, tickets are selling out fast! Lol :smiley_simmons:

Garny, have you looked at flights to Gold Coast airport? Ive seen some good specials recently to/from TAS!

Hey squiggles edit first post and put the names of who are going so members can be motivated :)

Garny' date=' have you looked at flights to Gold Coast airport? Ive seen some good specials recently to/from TAS![/quote']

Yes, I've looked but the prices are about the same. The cheapest I've found so far was just over $ 400, which is not too bad.

How far apart are Gold Coast and Brisbane? Where do you guys (with the spare beds) live and where is the BBQ? Would people put up with me for TWO nights?