About time for another SEQ BBQ

Squiggle

Hello Jean and Linda!

Thanks you so much for putting up with all of us shrimp nerds! I enjoyed chatting for the two of you!

Linda, I hope you are going to have a safe journey home to Malaysia.

and Jean...what's that talk about not wanting to come out with us again, next time? :(

Wayne, it was really great meeting you and Jean and Linda. If you ever need a break from the hot sunny weather up the you are most welcome to visit me down here in Tassie! :encouragement:

• Replies 292
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Squiggle

• Garnelchen

• Wraithie

• wayne6442

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

winning prizes

jbjv.jpg

x6ck.jpg

post-1355-139909855296_thumb.jpg[ATTACH]5086[/ATTACH]

this is some of the winning prizes

sorry i couldn't upload it before been busy XD

post-3459-139909853896_thumb.jpg

post-3459-139909853901_thumb.jpg

Looks like they are happy.CRS still berried thaught she may have dropped them with the stress.Hope you get some sss from the shrimplets as that's the only grade male in the tank the girls came from.

Looks like they are happy.CRS still berried thaught she may have dropped them with the stress.Hope you get some sss from the shrimplets as that's the only grade male in the tank the girls came from.

:D thanks daydream yes they are very happy they swim around all day they go everywhere they like to show off XD there all ways in the front but when i put light on they go to the back hahaha so thos 3 crs they are all girls? shes got about 5 or 6 egg for what i can see :D i hope i get more XD

as for the tds it was 1000 i put tap water and it went down to 780 next week i do another water change the tap water parameters are nitrate nitrite 0 ammonia 0.25 ( i need bio balls :( )but they are good thank god they survive the trip to sydney

Hi Guys, Today after a fair amount of work, my tank is now up and running again, dividers are in and most of the inhabitants are in their right places.

Thanks to the heroic efforts of all of you, my losses are not too bad. The main casualties are my CBS 10 missing CRS all gone! about 5 of my Empire Gudgeons plus one fire tail gudgeon , Some of my wild guppies, and there is a reduction in the amount of my fire red cherries, Still have plenty to carry on with. My black, yellow cherries and the blonde Endlers look to be OK. I found one black bar Endler male and I think one female??? mixed in with the wild guppies the others could be anywhere.

Thanks again guys for all your efforts

Cheers

Wayne

Hi Wayne, Good job for sorting it all out already. That must have been a hell of a task.

Sorry to hear about your losses. :(

I suppose you are not taking the boat out again any time soon....(I bet Jean said: "I've told you so!" :))

Hey Claudio! Well done for getting all your price shrimp and fish home safely! I bet you are very happy! :encouragement:

Hi Guys' date=' Today after a fair amount of work, my tank is now up and running again, dividers are in and most of the inhabitants are in their right places.

Thanks to the heroic efforts of all of you, my losses are not too bad. The main casualties are my CBS 10 missing CRS all gone! about 5 of my Empire Gudgeons plus one fire tail gudgeon , Some of my wild guppies, and there is a reduction in the amount of my fire red cherries, Still have plenty to carry on with. My black, yellow cherries and the blonde Endlers look to be OK. I found one black bar Endler male and I think one female??? mixed in with the wild guppies the others could be anywhere.

Cheers

Wayne[/quote']

Good to hear you've got it all sorted, if you need any stock to top up your numbers let me know, anything you need dude :encouragement:

We could also go collecting again for some empires if you want, only thing is you're banned from walking in the water, hahaha :smiley_simmons:

Hi Wayne' date=' Good job for sorting it all out already. That must have been a hell of a task.

Sorry to hear about your losses. :(

I suppose you are not taking the boat out again any time soon....(I bet Jean said: "I've told you so!" :))

Hey Claudio! Well done for getting all your price shrimp and fish home safely! I bet you are very happy! :encouragement:[/quote']

yeap very happy for the prizes and happy because they got home safe :D

Hi Guys' date=' Today after a fair amount of work, my tank is now up and running again, dividers are in and most of the inhabitants are in their right places.

Cheers

Wayne[/quote']

sorry to heard that Wayne :S that sucks.

thanks mate, I will try and get over sometime this weekend give you a ring beforeCheers

Ok wayne 2xcrs 2xcbs trios 20-30 blackbar endler and 30 or so red cherrys here for you when your ready.

Gee whiz you do get beach worms up near Brissy, i pulled out a 1.5m long inch thick one a few years back. Best bait out.

Try to get them natural style 1 handed with no bait, good luck :P

• 3 weeks later...

Ben, have you had a chance to identify the moss from Greg yet? :)

Squiggle asked me the same thing the other day. I'm working on it, but no solid ID yet. I will post it up as soon as I know.