• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Heavyd

• Squiggle

• NoGi

• CNgo2006

Great pics!
Wow dude' date=' awesome pics & that red cherry is stunning! :victorious: Well done, thanks for sharing! :encouragement:[/quote']Appreciate the great comments. Thanks!@Chi: You tell me mate. I put up a thread a while ago asking if it was a boy and the verdict was no. @Daydream: I would be happy to take some pics for you mate. When are you booking my flight?

Awesome pics. That red cherry looks incredible, and does appear to be a male...

Great to see that level of quality, nice !

Thanks guys/girls. It's a shame I'm not actively breeding the reds or yellows anymore. May pick it up again when I move this coming year.

That red cherry made me cream my jeans!

Haha

Impressive camera work there HeavyD. I love looking at macros. So much more to a creature than the plain human eye can see..

Stunning photos! What settings do you normally use to photograph fish and shrimp? I still have a lot to learn about all the 'technical stuff'

• 4 months later...

Well it's been way too long since I've had a chance to update this thread, or to post on the forum in general. I'm still loving my shrimp, even if I have reduced the variety I'm keeping. And I'll never let go of my favourites - CRS :D

Anyway here are some pics from a few shrimp I've been working on. Enjoy.....

IMG_0848_zps774a8623.jpg

IMG_0849_zps79082b42.jpg

IMG_0851_zpsf2228db5.jpg

IMG_0853_1_zps4f2bcb3d.jpg

IMG_0864_zpsd2075801.jpg

I know it's a lower grade pattern but that first shrimp is stunning! loving the crisp white and the depth on the red :)

• HOF Member

Great pictures. Sometimes life gets in the way but we still have our favourites!

Stunning pics dude, lower grades are definitely a great place to concentrate on getting the colours right, the work on increasing the pattern grades, well done dude!! :bow:

Thanks for the comments :)

I'd have to say that the SS grades are probably my favourite pattern. Just the right mix of red and white.

Wow awesome shots Doron! Your yellows have come a very long way good work!