COMP :: Halloween SKF Fundraiser!

Masta

LOL Ultimately up to Squiggle! But things have been changed for the better! So far, competition is running smooth :)

I thought you said it will be a Panda and a KK?

Will be getting my tickets FOR SURE!

Check my post on the first page dude, I said "Screw it, I'll throw in a Panda, 100% pure TB" :victorious:

• HOF Member
I thought you said it will be a Panda and a KK?

Will be getting my tickets FOR SURE!

ah Chi back to stirring again:encouragement:

Check my post on the first page dude' date=' I said "Screw it, I'll throw in a Panda, 100% pure TB" :victorious:[/quote']

You know I'm just messing with you right Squiggs! LOL!

Correct me if I am wrong. Who ever buy the highest amount of ticket gonna win another prize? and chance to win these prize?

Correct, Whoever buys most Tickets will win a separate prize, and a chance to win one of the prizes which are open to the public? Anything wrong with that guys?

• HOF Member

Sounds like its all sorted. Well done Masta this is just what we have needed to add some excitement to the forum and do a good deed at the same time:encouragement:

This is gonna be one hell of a raffle! Just goes to show how SKF rocks it! Unlike some other forum comps eg. where the prize was originally a pair of Ruby/Wine Reds but nearing end date changed to a pair of Blue Velvets! LOL!

LOL! My pleasure :) I love this forum! There so much in the pot right now, Hopefully will raise ALOT for the forum :)

I wish I had something to donate for the prize pool, but about the only thing I always have spare are common bristle noses which not everyone is going to want in a shrimp tank.

So far the prizes sound awesome, with one down side for me, the beautiful, expensive, hard to get and water chemistery fussy shrimp are WAY out of my league and I would have no where for them.

So would I be able to just donate a few bucks, but not actually have any tickets, since it would only be the plants and riffle shrimp that I could probably manage.

That is off course assuming I won anything....but you have to be in it to win it.

@Masta and Dean

This method would be way easier to do:

http://www.timeatlas.com/5_minute_tips/general/selecting_random_names_with_excel#.UmGekr_MdUE

Just write up all the names on excel spreadsheet, whoever is buying more than one, copy and past their name more than once. The method on that website is simple, and it generates in complete randomness, and its fair. Also no extra work required :P

Probably take a print screen once the method has been done to the final list of name when the draw happens, and put it on here.. :)

If you need assistance with this Dean, let me know, and I can show you via team viewer, so you know how to before the day..

• HOF Member

Is the Melbourne shrimp and scape on today? If it is I think Dean will be a busy boy this weekend.

oops just checked not today:redface-new:

OK what do you want from me in the way of natives?? I have nearly every thing at the moment, I had to shut down all my ponds because where they are is gravity feed water and it has dried up or the creek has any way.

Zebs

Red Nose

same as DAS

Typus

Ninjas

Riffles next week when I get to that one

PM me about the tickets to please

Bob

• HOF Member

It's getting betterer and betterer:D ( I know there's no such word but it just is)

It's the betterist competition, to raise funds for the forum, ever I reckon!!

(I had to be specific because there have been some awesome competitions on here! Don't want to offend!) :)

(I had to be specific because there have been some awesome competitions on here! Don't want to offend!) :)

Nice recovery there, Newbreed!

The amount I calculated from people buying tickets is already a big number :) But much more people can buy ! Hopefully when all the packs are sort out, tickets will be rolling out faster then ever!