Green Hulks/Weird TBs :)

Hi HelvinHT, I'm extremely intrigued with the green hulk and blue jelly. The GH I have from JPN07, has retained it's colour, despite being in a PH6.8 environment. Though, the GH has turned a extreme dark green, where I now need to shine a torch on it to truly see it's green. Over the next 1-2 months, I may transfer it to a low PH tank to observe and confirm it's influence by PH. However, I'm pleased to say JPN07's GH is awesome :victorious:....

JPN07, be extremely curious to see whether they breed true, reports overseas suggest not ! But the green eggs suggest otherwise ! Super excited....

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• JPN07

• ninja

• BlueBolts

• ineke

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks BB. Thats why i put them by themselves and see how the babies turns out. So far the adult colour hasn't change. Finger cross :)

Thanks BB. Thats why i put them by themselves and see how the babies turns out. So far the adult colour hasn't change. Finger cross :)

and toes cross as well...

I have a couple juveniles that may just be winners! I will post up pics tomorrow (if I remember)

Thanks ninja.

I have a couple juveniles that may just be winners! I will post up pics tomorrow (if I remember)
Awesome Chi, would love to see some pics. Maybe we can swap GH in the future to strengthen the gene. :encouragement:

Nice shrimp you got there. I like the colour.

A few pics of my GH/weird tbs. Hope to start a colony soon but looks like most of them are males :( Still growing but slowly.

63e5d49d01f5b3e3ade2ecc96541d7aa.jpg171756d9f70435dde6998f723a318f9e.jpga6bce7939a0098b6b7a4fcabc48bbc75.jpg967297e7e6995472638dc6e042a172c8.jpg2acf712a5e2d6be7f1f1c42187dda05b.jpg[/quote

They are beautiful. Like to see the last photo. It's really look like athe green angry hulk.

LOL. Thanks HelvinHT. Still a longggggg way to go and see if they breed true. But i dont think they will. It hasn't been achieved oversea like BB said. Just have to wait and see, who knows aye ;)

Hey....is that a 3rd female GH I see on the tanks reflection....hint hint, wink wink.. :rolleyes:

• 2 weeks later...

Getting some GH through my colony :).....wishful thinking does REALLY work....been hoping & praying all these months when I 1st heard/saw of JPN07's GH....and one day, started noticing them...Seriously !

null-6-10.jpg

null-5-8.jpg

null-3-7.jpg

BUT sadly all males ....reading this John....:friendly_wink:

They look amazing BB. Just beautiful Yes i heard you loud and clear lol. Still only 2 females in my colony but maybe a third one in there. If it is then its your :) we can do a trade :encouragement:

Hate you 2' date=' really I do!!!!!!![/quote']

Awwww where is the love ninja. :redface-new:

They look awesome BB...........so, you will need a new rack to house this new GH project, better start building it soon, lol :barbershop_quartet_ :victorious:

Thanks. Once I get a colony of 100, I'll change my forum name to GreenHulk. Mods, official request to reserve the GreenHulk name ... Lol

Lol, yeah I was thinking of changing mine to KingKong when I get my rack finished & KK numbers up around the same :victorious: Mods, I'd like to make my official request to reserve KingKong, hahaha :smiley_simmons:

Well I'd like to reserve Squiggle then ..... once it is free!

Nice John and Marcus!

• HOF Member

Lol you are all nuts! I love those GH great colour:encouragement:

You will never get a colony of GH's x 100, till I get a couple first, BB? I will set up a tent at your back door!

Does anyone else have the 'like this post thumbs up' sign all over their heading lines?

• HOF Member

Mmmm Ninja that has been there for quite a few weeks now, can't believe you missed it! It was smaller for a little while then bigger and now this size!!!:encouragement: