Green Hulks/Weird TBs :)

Very nice indeed! Loving how they look...Since no one has called it that I can see...FIRST DIPS!

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• JPN07

• ninja

• BlueBolts

• ineke

Top Posters In This Topic

Very nice indeed! Loving how they look...Since no one has called it that I can see...FIRST DIPS!

Sorry mate, your last in line.

Thanks guys n gals. Will definitely keep you guys updated with these little guys.

Good grief, is that green eggs I see?
A bit of it. Didnt notice it. Good eyes ninja :)

Thanks John..LOL.. excellent...you sure there isn't a 3rd female in there somewhere' date=' behind the driftwood, under some moses ? I think you need to get a restraining order.....time to stalk and hassle you ...bhahahahaha[/quote']

hey BB , i think there was 3rd female which was meant to be yours....but unfortunantely it Died...! :p

hey BB ' date=' i think there was 3rd female which was meant to be yours....but unfortunantely it Died...! :p[/quote']

lol.....that's not very nice honcho....but ok, I deserve that !

hey BB ' date=' i think there was 3rd female which was meant to be yours....but unfortunantely it Died...! :p[/quote']

Good one buddy!

Does that mean I get a dib????? Lol
Of course' date=' when i have a few juvies running around :)
hey BB , i think there was 3rd female which was meant to be yours....but unfortunantely it Died...!
Bahahaha honcho, funny as. And no third female BB, he just pulling your strings LoL.

How much is he charging you Honcho' date=' they're a bit dear but worth it??????????[/quote']

What do u mean ..?

What do u mean ..?

I was wondering the same thing...been reading through some of ninja's posts and it's like she has been drinking a lot of the time she posts replies! LOL! We need to decode it before we get it's real meaning as it is some ninja code...

What do u mean ..?

I was implying that you and I both bought a green hulk to stir BB. Sorry if it was too complicated to understand?

By the way Chi, I don't drink???????

I was implying that you and I both bought a green hulk to stir BB. Sorry if it was too complicated to understand?

By the way Chi' date=' I don't drink???????[/quote']

I know you don't drink ninja, just messing with you. I apologise if you were offended.

How do ya know' date='Chi?[/quote']

If you were I don't think you would have the time or care for such great shrimp you have now!

I got one panda who sometimes looks a little transparant green.

I though it's because of stress, but now i see this tread call it green hulk.

anyone can tell why the panda turn into green ?

The GreenHulk (GH), is a variant, similar to the Blue Jelly. Not a tremendous amount of info out there, and curious to know whether they actually breed true. Low PH, can influence the colours of TB's, but in JPN07, his GH is the real deal !

HelvinHT, can you post a pic of your GH ? Thanks

By the way Chi' date=' I don't drink???????[/quote']

Buy....??? All my GH from JP where freeeee.....!

Also.. great shrimp jp....

I would also like yo see pics of more GH around Aus...

There must be more around, its just really weird that they would only be bred by 1 person so far..

There must be more around' date=' its just really weird that they would only be bred by 1 person so far..[/quote']

I can guarantee there are more just a lot of keepers don't like to talk about their shrimp, especially the older gen...

There must be more around' date=' its just really weird that they would only be bred by 1 person so far..[/quote']

Thanks man... I am sure someone, somewhere in Aust got some weird TBs. Would also like to see them as well.

The GreenHulk (GH)' date=' is a variant, similar to the Blue Jelly. Not a tremendous amount of info out there, and curious to know whether they actually breed true. Low PH, can influence the colours of TB's, but in JPN07, his GH is the real deal !

HelvinHT, can you post a pic of your GH ? Thanks[/quote']

Me and friend of mine bought some Shadow Panda from a local breeder. When we first put the panda into the tank the black part of the panda's color looks a dark transparant green. Looks like they were still in the adaptation periode. After months his panda still looks dark transparant green and then more looks like blue jelly.

Mine was black and white as a good panda, but after months the black color parts looks dark green transparant. I though may be something wrong in the PH parameter, but it still live till now (4 months).

it's the Panda that i shown in my tread (my shrimp tank).

Bluebolts ask me if it's GH. I am sure due to the looks green color.

sorry can not upload pic due to over quota message.