Green Hulks/Weird TBs :)

A few pics of my GH/weird tbs. Hope to start a colony soon but looks like most of them are males :( Still growing but slowly.

63e5d49d01f5b3e3ade2ecc96541d7aa.jpg171756d9f70435dde6998f723a318f9e.jpga6bce7939a0098b6b7a4fcabc48bbc75.jpg967297e7e6995472638dc6e042a172c8.jpg2acf712a5e2d6be7f1f1c42187dda05b.jpg

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• JPN07

• ninja

• BlueBolts

• ineke

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow mate that's awesome can't wait to see what comes from the breeding of these guys

They're amazing JP07... 1st GH created in Australia ? Well done.:congratulatory:

Awesome work dude, I can't wait to see the result of breeding these guys, well done :encouragement:

I see at least 3 different ones, that an awesome result.... +1 for knowing the back story to how this happened, what cross did you do to get this?

Thank you all.

Very nice...may I ask how they came to be?
I see at least 3 different ones, that an awesome result.... +1 for knowing the back story to how this happened, what cross did you do to get this?
It was just luck really. Didnt have any select breeding program going on. Just mishling crossed TB and these little guys pop out. I hope to build their numbers up and improve the quality.
They're amazing JP07... 1st GH created in Australia ? Well done.:congratulatory:
Bahahahaha. I think and hope so BB. Well its a start lol.

Great luck there then! Please keep us posted with progress pics.

Got to agree, really want to see how these develop, so much potential there.

Ya cant wait to see what they would produce too. Something weird again maybe.

• 4 weeks later...

G'day SKF crew. A little update on my gh/weird colour tbs. I finally got a small tb colony going and i selected all the gh/weird tbs and put them in a separate section. They just started breeding and recently found two berried mamas. Enjoy :)

bb8e833168094d277856f2c851aa042e.jpg8b69b9e055a380e1595205f3d69677e2.jpgc3ee5254af7e773e55815e87b7cd65e8.jpg3aee32cbccc5f28ab67abdf036dc67d2.jpg

Always good news to see berried females! you must be very excited to see what pops out :D. Any idea what the male responsible is?

G'day SKF crew. A little update on my gh/weird colour tbs. I finally got a small tb colony going and i selected all the gh/weird tbs and put them in a separate section. They just started breeding and recently found two berried mamas. Enjoy :)

20130608_073258.jpg20130608_073303.jpg20130608_073136.jpg

That's cruel John...teasing us with berried GH, and not getting the pics up right ? LOL Congrats.

Hi Oz. The dad definetly is one of the GH/weird tbs. They are by themselves.

That's cruel John...teasing us with berried GH, and not getting the pics up right ? LOL Congrats.
Bahahaha sorry BB. All fixed now.

Thanks John..LOL.. excellent...you sure there isn't a 3rd female in there somewhere, behind the driftwood, under some moses ? I think you need to get a restraining order.....time to stalk and hassle you ...bhahahahaha

Your very lucky to have a unique program, looks amazing . Is one of the TB in the pic actually bluish? That's a nice one.

Thanks MrShrimp. Yes, she is abit bluish. Before she was berried she was abit greenish and after she got berried she has gone abit bluish. No idea what the hack is going on in my tank lol. Lucky, Yes but also means im going to be needing more tanks now ohhhhhh lorddddddd lol.

Nice shrimp there mate Good Luck!