Southeast Queensland BBQ

hey Guys if there is room can I gate crash for an hour or so... I am making up plenty of man minutes doing dishes...hahaha

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Squiggle

• wayne6442

• Ziek

• Gbang

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Just found out a minute ago, that I DEFINITELY wont be able to go ... :sorrow: My in-laws (baby sitter, driver, carer...etc) are heading overseas on the 23rd to the 4th April ! The light at the end of the tunnel has been snuffed out !

please take some group shots of the whole bunch of shrimpers... just to rub it in to those of us that wont make be able to go on the adventure :(

That's an awesome idea, I might bring a rod too if Wayne gives us the ok, might get some whiting down that way :encouragement:

image-74_zps16b80801.jpg

Yeah I'm pumped for this epic adventure

Fishing rods are OK by me , better get your own bait though . I do have a few mullet you can chop up , also if any of you have a fold down crab pot at home bring that along as well We might be lucky to snag a crab or two for lunch

Nolan I think bubs will be ok without a jacket but you will have to keep a close eye on her. meanwhile I will see if I can borrow one or two from someone on the jetty, anyone else have one /two year old let me know!

Now guys there is a fair chance that the boat will still be a work in progress after its refit ($ 15,000 00 so far.) Just about every thing is done except the painting other wise the boat is seaworthy to all extent.

The boat will be put back into the water tomorrow at 4 and we should be tied up by 6pm

Wayne

That sounds awesome Wayne, I will definitely bring a rod & bait. :encouragement:

image-74_zps4d31f653.jpg

Does this one sum it up for ya BB? Not easy to find a pic of jealousy :encouragement:

image-74_zps47ab6f7e.jpg

I can not go back in Wayne's bags, I have to work DAM, so some on had better put up some photos or there will be a over through of power= revolution.

Bob

I'll make sure I bring my camera for the ppl that can't make it

Impressive meet up, hope it all goes well and i look forward to seeing photos of half the shrimp community of Australia chilling together. Also a couple of big flathead photos if you get some ;)

I'll see what we can do Bob but there's only one place down the coast I know where Jacks hang out, it's near Ephraim Island :encouragement:

image-74_zpsfb30cdcb.jpg

Ziek/Wayne,

Did you want to post the confirmed attendance sheet and what people need to bring? I take it that life jackets are not compulsary for adults?

Anyone bringing a camera?

Nogi

Good idea Nogi, I'm definitely coming & I'll be bringing a camera, a rod & some bait :encouragement:

image-74_zps0da6fefe.jpg