Southeast Queensland BBQ

Glad I'm not the only one that gets it! And if its not rocky then I should be fine =) but if we crash or I somehow get thrown overboard I'm also stuffed as I can't swim either haha =s

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Squiggle

• wayne6442

• Ziek

• Gbang

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I might be able to. Have to check with the missus. Oh, I get sea sick too LOL.

Dean, we should catch up as well while you are here.

Sea sick.. I find if I am inside in a boat im stuffed but if I walk out on the deck in all good....

just bring a fishing rod then you wont have t o worry about burley and the fishing will take your mind off it lol :P

queenslanders get to have all the fun :P

Guys sea sickness is not an issue the Broadwater is usually calm except when a bloody great Riviera or similar charges past at 40knots makes things interesting: If you are a little worried we could cruise down to Paradise Point anchor up close to the beach. They have a pool there and a nice park, and a restaurant precinct. good place for the girls to have a wander if they get tired of the boat. It would take about an hour and a bit cruising, and it will be calm all the way.

The boat is licenced for 15 people but we should get away with 20, Also I would suggest a BYO so that if anyone wants something special they can cater for it.

I would like to vote for sometime during Easter or soon after,. I have to put the boat up on the slips for at least TWO weeks for some badly needed repairs, and then I am going up to Bob's at Cairns from the 21st March to the 26th march. Good Friday is on the 29th March this year. So any time from around the 27th March will be good.

If any of you have small children you want to bring ,it is mandatory that any child 12yrs or under must wear a life jacket at all times, you will have to supply your own as I don't have any for kids on board.

Oh Boat party !! i would like to join too if not overcrowded now :P

haven't catch u up for a long time and it's great idea to meet everyone in QLD ~:)

OK Josh, looks like we have plenty of interest in your idea, so you had better get organising. If we can stick to around Easter ( just pick a date) and let me know how many are definite runners and I will get everything organised this end.

Regards

Wayne

Ok how does say Saturday the 30th sound to people? Also what dates are you going to be up in Queensland Dean? BB you thinking of coming over for this epic day?

The law of the sea is if you chunder you have to clean up, my advice is to go to the lee side before you chunder lol I figure the date chosen is the 30th March? So get your names in Guys OK

As it appears it's gonna be a full house, the next item for consideration is a live feed to the forum ! LOL ......

How are we for numbers? Sat 30th March right? I should be fine too.

Wayne, you still got your tanks on the boat? Did you want me to bring my macro gear to take some shots?

So far Nogi I have Jay, Aquathumb +1, Steph, you and myself +1 for the 30th of March. Just waiting for more people to let us know that the 30th is ok for them also

is it definitely the 30th march??

If we can set a exact date i can change my work meetings around and come and meet you all :triumphant:

Hi Dean The 30th of march is OK by me so make your arrangements, weather will be the only thing to put a stop to things . If it's bad on the day we can always still have the BBQ, while the boat is in the marina.

30th March Guys Get your names in please

• 2 weeks later...

i have just booked my tickets for the 30th.

what time are we meeting at the boat??? i need to organize my time :)