Southeast Queensland BBQ

So wanted to see if anyone would be interested in a BBQ catch up, give us an excuse to eat awesome food have a cider or 3 and share our passion for shrimp. Now I was thinking of having it at a park or beachside area but am open to ideas.

Anyway it's an idea, noticed we don't have any shrimp clubs or meet up things to get to know the people we share our hobby with face to face.

Cheers,

Josh

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Squiggle

• wayne6442

• Ziek

• Gbang

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

We will be in on the BBQ, depending on the amount of people and a little hand for some fuel we can have it on my boat if you like a day cruise around the broadwater in nice weather would go down great

Wow Wayne, that's so generous! Another example of the awesome generosity of SKF, love it :encouragement:

image-74_zpscfefc81f.jpg

Wayne that would be FANTASTIC, I'll be more than happy to help pay for fuel

Fuel won't be that much, (though my old 75 hp Merks are a bit thirsty) still whatever people want to donate to the cause will be welcome.

The only small problem is that I have to slip the boat in the next couple of weeks and I am going up to see Bob from the 21st March to the 26th that leaves around Easter and there after, which will be OK by us

Car sick tablets work wonders for sea sickness

So what does everyone think of having it in the next week or 2? Wayne what suits you? Since you've been very generous and offering to have it at your awesome home.

Oh this sounds like fun! ...but what if people get sea sick =s

This is sounding like a party ! May even consider coming down !...but I do get seasick !

this might be good timing for me also, i was planing on heading up to the goldy for the day in 2-3 weeks.

Might pop in and meet some of you if timing allows..

and im with you Steph2692, i get sea sick also lol

Awesome Dean, love to put a face to a name :applause: Don't worry about sea sickness, Travacalm is good & there's also another on that is better but I can't remember the name, I'll let you know when I do :encouragement: Also, you should be ok on the Broadwater, it's just like a river, not much swell or rocking :encouragement:

image-74_zps5f2e9733.jpg