BossAquaria 1st shrimp macro pics updated!

• HOF Member

Wow truly beautiful shrimp, love that last one, mega cool

Cheers

Ineke:encouragement:

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dean

• ineke

• Squiggle

• BlueBolts

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Omfg deano your rillis are awesome!!! I almost hate it when you post pics man, your rilli pics make me like two years behind hahaha its almost like that metalic paints you can get these days. Wicked stuff

cheers MickyG, i will have to spend a few hrs taking pics of all the different rilli patterns for you :) there are some very nice color and pattern types if you just mix a few types together lol

• HOF Member

Dean are your Rilis from Cherries? I think I was told the Crystals throw them too. They are so pretty and yet I haven't heard a lot about them.

Cheers

Amazing mate, I can smell some shrimp for sale soon. Youve opened up a few different shrimps categories on the site

shut-up-and-take-my-money.jpg

Dean are your Rilis from Cherries? I think I was told the Crystals throw them too. They are so pretty and yet I haven't heard a lot about them.

Cheers

yes' date=' 99% of Rilli are all Neocaridina (cherry shrimp)

red rilli

[img']http://i1251.photobucket.com/albums/hh553/BossAquaria/RedRilli_zpsc3980291.jpg

Carbon rilli

BlueRilli_zpsd180216b.jpg

and there is the other 1% that are Caridina (crystal shrimp)

SnowWhiteRilli_zps1d3623f5.jpg

• HOF Member

The varieties of the Cherries continues to amaze me. Those are jUst gorgeous I think the Rili will be next on the wish list!

cheers

ineke:encouragement:

Great pics Dean. I'm sure all of us are drooling over your shrimp. The Carbons sure look great as do the red rilli with blue body.

Are those pics of your very own shrimp Dean? The black and the white one, damn, very nice!

Are those pics of your very own shrimp Dean? The black and the white one' date=' damn, very nice![/quote']

yes i only ever show my own shrimp :)

yes i only ever show my own shrimp :)

So when will you have some for sale and share with us who drool over such shrimp? You aren't being greedy and keeping them all to yourself are you? LOL!

Wow Dean those Rillis are stunning, the carbon is amazing & the white one makes me want to throw my wallet at you, just take it damn it! :encouragement:

image-74_zpsa52249fe.jpg

not for a while sorry, i dont mass produce any shrimp. i breed for quality and that is a slow process unfortunately.

And you need to always remember that when people show pics of there best shrimp there is only ever a few of them, not tanks and tank of them

even if thats what they want you to believe :)

i have more tanks for culls than i do for quality shrimp..

not for a while sorry' date=' i dont mass produce any shrimp. i breed for quality and that is a slow process unfortunately.

And you need to always remember that when people show pics of there best shrimp there is only ever a few of them, not tanks and tank of them

even if thats what they want you to believe :)

i have more tanks for culls than i do for quality shrimp..[/quote']

Oh well, thought I'd ask, will be waiting anxiously for that day (tomorrow? LOL). Until that day arrives will try produce some precious myself.

Dean, great photo's mate. How long did it take you to develop the carbon rili?

@heavyD' date=' not long just $400 each for a few juvi originally ;)[/quote']

LOL! Why stress and work so hard when you can just buy them! Only Joking BB don't be angry with me OK?

@heavyD' date=' not long just $400 each for a few juvi originally ;)[/quote']

Well I guess you don't always have to reinvent the wheel. Just make is shinier lol

:)

had a few hrs taking pics tonight so time to share again..

This first pic is just to show i do have low grade shrimp also. The rest are back to my normal high standards :)

CBS

CBS_zpsad7fc28e.jpg

Male KK

KK_zps917a6e66.jpg

Mutation from Blue rilli

Green-blue-rili_zps675337bd.jpg

this is as close as i will get to France this year!!! its the Riffle tower lol

Riffle-tower_zps61c894aa.jpg

This is by far Australia's most beautiful native. The Blue and white Zebra shrimp.

Zebra-native_zps1c029f6d.jpg

This is a baby from my special Boss Red Line. Very happy with this little fella.

Baby-CRS-Boss-Red-Line_zps8f901cf7.jpg

Hope you like them :)

You're getting pretty handy with that camera now Dean. I love the blue rilli mutation. Very nice, hope some line breeding can be done there:). Also is the boss red line a TB or just very high grade white and red?

LOL @ riffle tower :)

thanks mate, i have worked out it takes about 30 mins of taking pics to get 1 good photo lol

The boss red line is just a CRS line i have been slowing working away at since i started collecting. its slowly getting there..

you like the riffle tower ;) i thought it was pretty clever

• HOF Member

Love the Riffle tower awesome shrimp, photos are getting better and better:encouragement:

Wow Dean! You're getting heaps better at the macro shots, they are all stunning, the KK & the blue zebra are my favs but the Boss line amazing & the riffle tower, lol, very cool :encouragement:

image-74_zps2717833d.jpg