BossAquaria 1st shrimp macro pics updated!

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dean

• ineke

• Squiggle

• BlueBolts

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Boss aquaria Egore blue claw yabbies..... Deans answer to cheep slave labor for his shrimp lab. He puts little lab coats on them and makes them due tank maintenance. Lol

lmao i was looking at it ..thinking my shrimp dont have claws like that :D

does look awsome though.. love the detail on it..

nice job :encouragement:

they (now it) are the clean up crew. they eat any dead shrimp i find and snails. maybe thats why it ate all the family members lol

Boss aquaria Egore blue claw yabbies..... Deans answer to cheep slave labor for his shrimp lab. He puts little lab coats on them and makes them due tank maintenance. Lol
cheers Honcho

Crayfish are evil. A wise man once told me if they were the size of humans they would have taken over.... This is true but imagine them moulting..... Ok off topic. That crayfish is evil dude.....I love it. Btw when cng mentioned the hair all I could think of is csi and DNA .....

They are pretty cool shots' date=' what is the food on the kebab stick?[/quote']

Fresh banana...the shrimps love em.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]2072[/ATTACH]

post-24-139909848095_thumb.jpg

Very nice shrimp there dean .what the smallest tank shrimp will live in and breed comfortable

cheers mike

I've got several nano's between 22-25 lt. Would go any smaller if I was selective breeding high quality shrimps, unless its within a breeding rack, with higher overall water volume.

Beautiful shrimp Dean ! Great photography too !

• 2 weeks later...

Another quick photo to make you dream and hopefully keep everyone motivated to try new things and create something of your own :)

I am thinking to call this "redline rainbow shrimp" lol

it is something i will be putting aside for a new project soon ;)

rainbow-chery_zps27d632ff.jpgrainbow-cherry_zpsf58c5fbd.jpg

how can anyone say they dont love shrimp? :)

Wow dude, that is amazing! It's like those cars with pearl or chameleon paint, the red line looks pretty spunky too :encouragement:

image-74_zps16201302.jpg

Man that shrimp is amazing I just had a brain orgasm looking at it

That shrimp is amazing. Australia really is at the top of the game with shrimp now.

Holy crap batman!!! What's in the water in your ibc's dean haha when I said shrimplab I was only joking but I hit the nail on the head I rekon.

Goodwork man

Absolutely sensational......and by the way the shrimp is standing, he knows it too !

• 3 weeks later...

some more pics i took today while i was waiting for tanks to fill with water :)

blue rilli from red rilli

blue-rilli_zps35dcaffc.jpg

my last Otto

otto_zpsd5963ef2.jpg

Panda pair feasting

panda_zps0eb2497f.jpg

a very beautiful snail from "Northboy" they keep my glass Sooooooooooooo clean :)

nerite_zps72dcc000.jpg

some Redwine and crs mixed together for fun

rw_zps5e0a73cd.jpg

Mosura blue rilli ;) or red rilli with blue body ???

bluebodyred_zpsaf8435d2.jpg