ADA Cabinet Style with nano breeding tanks

Andrewl

After seeing one of breeder book shelves/rack (Customs build) I am very impressed with those tank and setup.

He has 4 tanks x 3 rows, which really nice.  His breeding is about 30x30x20H.   

I came up with ADA Style Cabinet and adding 2 breeding nano tanks. hoping to get the nano size of 30x30x20 or 30x50x20 

The top tank is my current tank 60x40x40 with ADA Aquasky 601 

This would be future project, and waiting for approval from the big boss.. ahhaha.

Let's talk tank. 

Advise and idea would be great guys Thanks

Image2.jpg

Edited by Andrewl
  • Like 3

Awesome idea i think it would look great.

Are you going to use a sump for all the tanks or  cannister filter?

At the moment my tank is about 2-3mths old (60x40x40) using eheim 2217 canister. I have some bluebolts and afew kingkong and prl all juvies. 

And my community tank is cade 800L marine but using as freshwater.  Has been running almost 2yrs old (using black earth soil). Have to look for pics to upload here.  

I am thinking selling the cade and build that and focus on just shrimps. Sooner i am selling the cade the better i can build the stand. 

• 1 month later...

Sounds great in theory but unsure how you could implement that with the weight loading. The lower tanks would need to be more inset from the sides to support the tank above.

I really like this idea! I'm currently working out how to set-up an aquarium at my new place, and this has given me some ideas :D