SKF Aquatics Fortnightly Digest 24 March 2017

skfadmin

SKF_Aquatics_logo.png.5edf2cb58a94374de7

Welcome to the latest edition of the SKF Aquatics newsletter, your fortnightly roundup of our favourite discussions and recommended reading.

Enjoy the newsletter and thanks for continuing to be part of the SKF Aquatics family.

Your SKF Aquatics Team

Recently added topics

Transferring Berried CRS Between Tanks.
Brentwillmers
Just a quick question.  I have a fully cycled aquarium I setup for CRS.  The current aquarium PH has become unstable due to the soil loosening its buffering capabilities. Now sitting at neu…
2 comments

CO2 delivery in a planted shrimp tank
jessaweeshrimp
I am setting up a new tank and currently have a 36" 12 gallon, a 30 gallon long, a 20 high, a 10 gallon and a 29 gallon. I am now setting up a 75 gallon. I am using a Submersible and a HOB and a UG…
3 comments

Best tank filter ever made!
gtippitt
I  bought a filter for a 55 gallon tank where I want to start a colony of Red Cherry Shrimp (Neocaridina davidi var. red).  It is the best filter I have ever used or seen in over 50 years of keep…
2 comments

Opaque sunkist and/or yellow cherry shrimp
revolutionhope
Hey just wondering if anyone has achieved a very solid line of sunkist (aka pumpkin I think?) or ycs they would like to share pics of? Im keen to see what people have managed to do with this colour. I…
1 comments

Planaria - Which is worse the cure or the disease?
gtippitt
After getting a magnifying glass to try to count baby shrimps, I was also able to see some other little things swimming, some of which I'm not happy about.  Many were too small for me to identify w…
7 comments

Gravel vacuuming
revolutionhope
Hi all I have a question for those using a fine substrate or barebottom tanks. When detritus accumulates how do you manage the situation? I find it very frustrating when I want to cull or move anythin…
8 comments

Dr Tims aquatics products.
Brentwillmers
Hi I thought I would share my experience in a product that's becoming more available in the Australian market. Dr Tims aquatics. When it comes to natural/non or low chemical content additives we alway…
3 comments

Effects from crushed coral and high GH
Notshrimpboy
I have several 10G tanks of crystal shrimps. In 2 of the tanks, I am using Fluval substrate. The others, I am using Flourite. RO water is used with a mineralizer with lots of plants in all the tanks…
3 comments

Neocaridina Prices
Ikhsand10
Hi guys, i'm just curious, how much does each neocaridina shrimp cost in your country? i'm in Indonesia, and they are really cheap, i bought 30 red cherry shrimp for about 1 dolar ( 15000 Rupi…
15 comments

What is the best temperature for breeding shrimp?
Shr1mpie
Hi, I am want to get into shrimp breeding. And I was wondering what the best water temperature is for breeding Red Cherry Shrimp. I heard that the best was 27 degrees Celsius (81 degrees Fahrenheit…
18 comments

New to the gallery

Newsletter Published: *|date|* 

Link to newsletter: *|weblink|*

You can unsubscribe by clicking on: *|unsubscribe|*

• Like 1