12 Days of Shrimpmas - Challenge 8

newbreed

Nah its good fun. I am enjoying these competitions and

Grats Jen.

I got myself a 4 pack of Red bull this time. Worse thing is I didnt see mosura at all. haha

• Like 2

They'll get over it lol.

I really enjoy these types of puzzles. I like to see if I can find all the words without looking at a list even if I'm the last one to finish it. Probably stems from when my friends and I would get really, really bored and have word search competitions to see who could find the most words in a certain time lol.

Thanks Disciple. Red Bulls would've been more helpful than the beers I'd had lol. It was a little easier the second time round when the beer goggles started to wear off. Still took a while to find Hydra, Mosura and Aquotix though lol

They'll get over it lol.

I really enjoy these types of puzzles. I like to see if I can find all the words without looking at a list even if I'm the last one to finish it. Probably stems from when my friends and I would get really, really bored and have word search competitions to see who could find the most words in a certain time lol.

Thanks Disciple. Red Bulls would've been more helpful than the beers I'd had lol. It was a little easier the second time round when the beer goggles started to wear off. Still took a while to find Hydra, Mosura and Aquotix though lol

Good work

Also I should have added before Thanks to all the Admins and Sponsors for their time, effort and prizes. Without you guys we would all be missing out on the fun, Good stuff. Newbreed maybe you may have career option of making Shrimp keeping theme find the word puzzles :D

• Like 2

I might have missed my calling. lol

Glad you're all enjoying the challenges!! Just watch out for Ineke and the hockey stick!!

• Like 2

Well said Disciple. I totally agree with you and I'm glad you mentioned it. I really should have thanked SKF, Newbreed and The Tech Den first, and I'm sorry that I just realized I didn't.

It's the Admin, members and sponsors that make SKF the best out of all the forums, the fun comps and great prizes are an extra bonus.

Lol at Newbreeds new career opportunity

• Like 3

Congrats and another prize going out to you today...don't need any details - will use the same ones from comp 1...lol - well done.

• Like 2

Thankyou Techden for being so generous and donating prizes to SKF for the comps. If SKF didn't have generous sponsors like you, and the great admin that have taken the time to organize and run the comps, we wouldn't have the opportunity to enjoy participating in the comps and win some great prizes. I've been very lucky to win 2 prizes and both prizes have been something that I'dreally like to have, but couldn't afford to buy them.

• Like 1