12 Days of Shrimpmas - Challenge 8

newbreed

Find A Word Competition!!! (Not so easy!!)

This is a moderate challenge. Find the words, send me a pm with your findings, post that a pm has been sent and I will announce the winner!!

If you haven't found the designated words, I will let you know.

There are no acronyms, abbreviations, etc. Just regular words.

Please familiarise yourself with the rules of this competition below.

Have Fun!!!

Competition Rules:

• Entry is open to members with a post count of 30 or higher
  • Admin/Moderators decision is final and non-negotiable
  • Entries are to be sent to Newbreed via PM to check. Once PM sent, please post a comment in the competition thread stating this
  • Entries posted directly to thread will be removed and treated as invalid
  • Entries will be checked on a regular basis, based upon time of PM being received
  • If entries are incorrect, a PM will be sent back advising this
  • You can resubmit as many entries as required
  • Until a correct entry has been received, an hourly update will be posted advising that a winner has not yet been found
  • Once a correct entry has been received, it will be announced on the competition thread, a PM will also be sent to the winner
  • Competition will begin 3pm AEDT Saturday 20th December and will end once a winner is announced - depends on how quick you are!!
  • The Find-a-Word Puzzle will be in PDF format
  • Prize for the competition will be announced on the Day of competitions launch
  • Words will be listed from left to right, right to left ,top to bottom and bottom to top (as shown in image below)
  • Find 15 Words in Total

Example of how words are listed:
post-558-0-61690500-1418982784_thumb.jpg

Edited by newbreed

Thats it I am going to get all the words this time. haha

I'll get get a can of redbull ready for tomorrow morning!

Should I am for a 12pm Start?? Give our WA members a chance???

• Like 1

• HOF Member

I was going to suggest we should also give those members who cant access a computer during the day a chance to compete. Maybe a few contests to start in the evening after 6 pm. I am NOT asking for me I'm home all the time but I know some people just can't compete at work. It would be nice to give them a go too.

• Like 1

The kids wake me up at 6 30 am anyways. I just need the red bull so my brain actually works :lolu:

Ok, for this comp, we will start at 3pm AEDT, so lunch time for WA.

I will adjust original post.

• Like 2

Almost time to get this challenge going!!! Are you ready???

Today's Prize:

The first back with the correct winning words will receive one of each of the following NEW products designed for The Tech Den!!! Be one of the first to get your hands on these!!!!

SPCF35G-2.jpg

Ornamental Shrimp Pellet Food 35g

Manufactured from the highest quality fish meal and vegetable products.

The Pellet is micronised and extruded to form the appropriate size and then cold coated in Astaxathin to replace natural colour enhancement missing from semi-artificial environments.
The advanced technology used to manufacture this extruded pelletmakes it very stable and less likely to pollute the water.
Feed only a few pellets for several shrimp at a time, ensure thre is no uneaten food after 5 minutes approx.

Ingredients:

Fish Meal, Squid Meal and refine oil, Shrimp Meal, Soyabean Meal, Lecithin, Cerials, Yeast, Vitamins and Minerals.

Anayasis:

• Crude Protein 40%
  • Crude Fat 6%
  • Crude Ash 14%
  • Moisture 8%

SMB-2.jpg
SMB-3T.jpg
Ornamental Shrimp Mineral Block

Cointains Montmorillonite

The innovative block adds essential minerals required to maintain the healthy existance of ornamental freshwater shrimp. It does this by automatically dissolving based on the existing water hardness
The Block will increase permanent hardness while not effecting carbonate hardnes, it does however contain a liquid form of Carbon that is essentialfor all life incliding good bacteria. The liquid carbon also doubles as a very effective plant fertiliser and Ammonia Converter.
Although it is recognised by the manufacter that shrimp are normally kept in RO or Rain Water the inclided carbon acts on lime in town water to convert it into Calcium Carbonate check can then be consumed by the aquarium environment, making it possible to maintain good crustacean health
The block also incorporates Astaxanthin impregnated food to encourage shrimp to consume the Montmorillonite in the Block. Shrimp often come into contact in the wild with more soluble form of this kind of clay. This process is designed to simulate this action.
Included food is stabilised by the Liquid Carbon and the segment can be used as a weekend or weekly holiday feeder.

Block Contains:
Calcium Montmorillonite, Calcium Sulphate, C5H8O2 as Liquid Carbon, Magnesium Sulphate, Potasium Sulphate, Iron Sulphate Chelated, Magnesium Sulphate, Astaxanthin.

Dose:

• One Block per 50l Water
  • First Block will last approx 1 Week
  • Once the water levels content are leveled after the first block additional blocks will last approx 2-3 weeks

Hey everyone, apologies for late reply to your pms.

Checking them now!!!!!

Hopefully a winner to be announced, I will advise shortly!!

OK, so nobody has the complete list as of yet!!!

So far somebody is within two words of winning.

Some great entries and some interesting words being discovered that are not part of the winning word list.

If you have the following, it's worth crossing off your list:

• Aqua
  • SLR
  • Cherry
  • Draw
  • Tiger
  • Zebra
  • Shrimp
  • Net
  • Racks
  • Pet
  • Sera

So close, four really close to winning!!! Still really anyone's prize!!

I will be close to the computer so I can check responses a lot quicker!!

Happy hunting!!

Woohoo! Step it up folks, Ineke has only one more word to find!!!

And we have a winner!!!!!

Congrats to Jenbenwren!!! First to get all 15 winning words!!!

The winning words are as follows:

1. Plant
  2. Subscape
  3. Shrimplet
  4. Tibee
  5. Glass
  6. Snail/s
  7. Aquotix
  8. WineRed
  9. Planaria
  10. Mischling
  11. Aquakitz
  12. Aquagreen
  13. Bluebolt
  14. Mosura
  15. Hydra

I will upload where they were located, just so you can kick yourself for not seeing them!!

Find_a_word_Moderate ADMIN ANSWERS.pdf

Congrats again Jen!!

And again thank you to everyone who participated and, of course, a massive thanks to The Tech Den for supplying todays prize!!!

Tomorrows competition will be posted at 8:30am for all you early birds (or red bull drinkers!!!)

• HOF Member

Congratulations Jen. I think just found the last word too. Thank goodness that's finished !

• Like 1

Thank you Ineke.

These word searches can really draw you in. I don't like putting it down until I think I've found them all, and the kids and hubby got a little cranky when I told them I wasn't doing anything until I found the first lot of 15 words, lol.

• HOF Member

haha poor babies! - my dogs weren't happy I neglected them all afternoon!

Edited by ineke
  • Like 1

I sincerely apologise if I have caused anyone grief from loving family members. lol

I am glad the words weren't too easy to find.

Tomorrow's challenge may take some time but not as long as this I believe!!

• Like 1