Ready to Go Shrimp/Fish Breeding Tanks Setup ....

BlueBolts

Wow , thanks BB for the idea and inspiration, i gonna try to make one up.

As i have a small space in my house.

now the hard part it is trying to convince the MISSUS!

I never knew joining this forum would be hazardous to my pocket. These look amazing. The more I see, the more I want.... must look away!!

i am so envious man so epic!!!!! and keep planting those seeds blue bolts!!! and tell her it's a sale next time lol

Sprae: I'm sorry but after discussing possibilities with freight from our supplier (on their side) we're unable to arrange interstate delivery/ freight. So at this stage it's going to have to stay here locally. Thanks for being patient though. For those locally feel free to come in and look at our display one :)

Sprae: I'm sorry but after discussing possibilities with freight from our supplier (on their side) we're unable to arrange interstate delivery/ freight. So at this stage it's going to have to stay here locally. Thanks for being patient though. For those locally feel free to come in and look at our display one :)

All good mate ;)

Might have accept a CADE 4-foot then :angel:

Sprae ...you won't thoroughly be happy until you get a "swish" looking breeding setup ! WIth the amount of effort and attention to detail you instilled in your fluval edge, plu sthe love of shrimps.....definitely a breeding setup ! Min. 4 tanks,...energy consumption would be similar to a 4 foot.

Sajica, what's the actual dimension of the breeding setup ?

I'll get those dimensions for you *maybe* tomorrow, when I'm back at work, depends if I get the time to measure and access the forum :)

Sprae ...you won't thoroughly be happy until you get a "swish" looking breeding setup ! WIth the amount of effort and attention to detail you instilled in your fluval edge' date=' plu sthe love of shrimps.....definitely a breeding setup ! Min. 4 tanks,...energy consumption would be similar to a 4 foot.[/quote']

I know mate. Dean's rack setup and your nano tanks are my aspirational target! I've also learnt from you guys the keyword "Patience" ;)

LOL I must agree that is very tempting.

Only problem is when visitors visit they will ask why I have

turned my room into a LFS HAHAHA

Any chance for more pics of the front with one of the doors open ,

Also does the door stay open up or do you have to hold it up when feeding the fish in the tanks ?