Big thanks to Squiggle

ineke

• HOF Member

OMG I leave for 5 minutes and you kids are at it again!!!!

Squiggs I now think I know what you have been up to -Area 51 indeed!

hehe...I think we all should send squiggs a PM asking.......until he sends me the "special" shrimp.

I'm not a patient person.....just the adults would be great ! :bighug:

Lol, Speaking of being patient, how are those blue velvets and rili going that I've been trying to buy off you since last year? :spank:

• HOF Member

Oh BB you are awful -Tehehe -but I like it!!!!:beer:

Lol' date=' Speaking of being patient, how are those blue velvets and rili going that I've been trying to buy off you since last year? :spank:[/quote']

Besides my failing eyesight......memory is my worst enemy....PM me if you're still chasin :-)....don't forget to PM squiggs about Area51

Haha dont worry BB I've had plenty of life and financial woes to distract me :p

was the reminder to message squiggles for me or you? :) I've literally only just gotten out of bed so I'm still half asleep lol

OMG I leave for 5 minutes and you kids are at it again!!!!

Squiggs I now think I know what you have been up to -Area 51 indeed!

What has Squiggs been up to???

Tell us! Tell us! Tell us!

Haha dont worry BB I've had plenty of life and financial woes to distract me :p

was the reminder to message squiggles for me or you? :) I've literally only just gotten out of bed so I'm still half asleep lol

Bristled, seems like you haven't caught up with the thread jacking, side tracking conversations we have here on SKF ... yet.

It takes lots of skill.

Honestly, the message appeared aimed at me due to formatting. The reason I asked is it didn't make sense.

At times it's tough to take part in conversation when most threads are turning to spam and inside jokes...

I wouldn't dare call keeping up with side tracking as "skill" just simply a matter of whether you've been included or not / been around long enough.

-edit-

And yes, butt-hurt cause feel left out. Like an outsider listening to a circle of friends telling inside jokes

Ay you lot yur at it agin, see now you have confused BristledOne wit yur Hijakin and probably most of the noobs. But gee it's fun readin all the googlydop. Com'on BristledOne keep up wit it.

Honestly' date=' the message appeared aimed at me due to formatting. The reason I asked is it didn't make sense.

At times it's tough to take part in conversation when most threads are turning to spam and inside jokes...

I wouldn't dare call keeping up with side tracking as "skill" just simply a matter of whether you've been included or not / been around long enough.

-edit-

And yes, butt-hurt cause feel left out. Like an outsider listening to a circle of friends telling inside jokes[/quote']

You're not being left out. You're part of it now! Lol

Messaging Squiggle won't make sense unless you also read the googlydop in this thread...

http://www.shrimpkeepersforum.com/forum/showthread.php/6417-We-haven-t-had-a-competition-for-ages!?p=81403#post81403

Our googlydop spans multiple threads. It knows no bounds.

I'm staying out of this one, I'm going to do some shrimp staring in my Area7. :encouragement:

Come on Squigg do'nt be a Squibb, ya know we all luv ya!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Must be something good in your area 7 (only shrimp) i wonder:spank:

You guys have seen my waffle before & I have to warn you that the kind of waffle that I waffle will wiggle your waffle straight off the plate & probably cause the waffle to wobble the table & wiggle the legs off, the the whole situation will just become a waffle about a waffle that wiggled & wobbled & that waffle isn't the waffle you want with your waffles! :beer:

• HOF Member

Good one Squiggs not as good as the last one but good.

Area 51 and area 7 are top secret areas and BB and Squiggs can tell you but then they have to kill you . Best not ask .

I'm glad JayC has finally realised this hijacking takes skill- this is my thread and even I have been pulled into it AGAIN :(

WOW!!! . Hey if you are trying to confuse me then you well and truly succeeded. Game Set and Match to Squiggs you win.:Scratch-Head:

Don't worry Kirsty, if anyone gets it I would be really worried, lol :rofl: