Sign in to follow this  
Dean

SKF Arcade

Dean

Hi Guys

We now have the Arcade up and running. PLease post any problems, suggestions etc in this forum

The arcade is only open to premium Members :)

The arcade can be found at the top of forum by pressing on the Arcade Tab

or using this link

http://www.shrimpkeepersforum.com/forum/arcade.php

if there is any type of games you would like i will do my best to find them :)

these are the game sites we can choose from (within reason)

http://www.kongregate.com/

http://armorgames.com/

http://www.mochigames.com/

Squiggle

Awesome stuff dude, very cool fun! :victorious:

ninja

I tried to play Hunter but nothing happened?

OzShrimp

can someone tell me how you submit your score, i played coast racer for ages and got far but my score didnt come up lol

ninja

I can't get it going?????

Does it work on IPad????

ninja
can someone tell me how you submit your score' date=' i played coast racer for ages and got far but my score didnt come up lol[/quote']

Can someone please tell me how to get it going, do I have to download the relevant app first?

jayc
I can't get it going?????

Does it work on IPad????

Nope.

So far myself and Blue Bolt have reported that it doesn't work on Ipads.

OzShrimp

aww that sucks for you guys :( missing out :( . my score did itself eventually, its a shame it goes on the time played and not your score tho

CNgo2006
aww that sucks for you guys :( missing out :( . my score did itself eventually' date=' its a shame it goes on the time played and not your score tho[/quote']

Was wondering about that? How does the highest score = time played not the actual score? Does not make sense to me DEAN!? ;)

ninja

Well we could always pretend to play and just leave it going till it amounts to the winning time eh?

ineke

Ninja you have an evil mind but I like it!!!!

Dean

ok i will try to get the suggested games asap.

Sorry for some reason it doesnt work on ipad, (just tested it) its not a setting i can control and is linked to the game providers sorry.

the score of almost all the games are not updated on SKF because thats how the game suppliers configure it. but you do get trophies and they show up under your name. i am trying to find games that let the score be added to the forum but seems the game makers dont want that for some reason.

i have very limited settings i can configure from my side so unfortunately what you see is what you get.

The monster game is crazy hard to configure and setup. I only found out after buying & installing it that "I" actually have to create all the templates for the starter monsters that everyone can then grow/breed/fight etc so might take a bit of time as i have ABSOLUTELY no idea about these things. i only got it for you guys and have no interest in them sorry. But i will do my best.

Squiggle

Awesome work Dean, the games are fun & we all know you're doing your best, thanks mate! :encouragement:

ineke

iPads are apple based and their language is different to normal computers so we may not be able to play any games you get Dean unless they are specifically for iPads. At least you tried:encouragement:

OzShrimp

just buy a real computer :P

that RPG game took a bit to get into but i like it now lol

ineke

Got a real computer but can't take it to bed like I can the ipad:D

ninja

Had a game of Hunter last night, hmmmm need to be real bored, I'd rather play Jelly Defence?

jayc
Got a real computer but can't take it to bed like I can the ipad:D

Heh heh, the Ipad is useful for other places as well, apart from the comfy bed.

I take it to the throne room sometimes. :onthego:

I'm sure you didn't want to hear that. :dejection:

ninja

Eeewwww no I didn't!!!!!!

ninja

Do we have any IT wizzes out there who could make us one up about shrimp?

ninja

Easy to see who has the most time on their hands???????

ineke

No I didn't and I hope hubby doesn't read this because he will think it's a great idea -for him!!!

Garnelchen
Easy to see who has the most time on their hands???????

Ineke and Ninja? :onthego: