Sign in to follow this  
Dean

SKF Arcade

jayc

C'mon!

Surely I'm not the only one.

ineke

Ooooo Garney you need to stay on the girls side. I admit I would have the most free time but I don't think Ninja meant me :D

CNgo2006
Had a game of Hunter last night' date=' hmmmm need to be real bored, I'd rather play Jelly Defence?[/quote']

What are you talking about ninja? Hunter is a sick game! I'm on level 10 with some great weapons, armor, etc. Also have hired some great partners! LOL!

OzShrimp
What are you talking about ninja? Hunter is a sick game! I'm on level 10 with some great weapons' date=' armor, etc. Also have hired some great partners! LOL![/quote']

ditto, takes some getting used to but once your established its pretty good

Squiggle

Hahaha, the games are great, I'm almost finished Heat Rush, just gotta go back & get gold on each level. So much like OutRun, bringing back the after school days, lol :victorious:

ninja

Huh? Must be a boy thing?????

ninja
Ineke and Ninja? :onthego:

No Squiggs.

Garnelchen
Huh? Must be a boy thing?????

Yeah....where are the mushrooms, unicorns and dragons? :(

With GLITTER please! :o

Garnelchen

Oh...found it :congratulatory:

It's very pretty!....unfortunately it is not very entertaining :smiley_simmons: But how cute are those mushrooms?

Garnelchen

How does one get a trophy though? My scores never show up :crushed:

Chi has the mushroom trophy with 0 point? Not fair! Give ME the trophy, Chi!

ineke

I'm afraid the mushroom game is very boring it's like playing the pokies and not winning:(

Garnelchen

I know! :(

We'll have to find a different mushroom game! :congratulatory:

OzShrimp
I know! :(

We'll have to find a different mushroom game! :congratulatory:

u can play the magic mushroom game lol

CNgo2006

The Bio Gems game doesn't work...anyone get this game working? It loads and then nothing.....

Masta

Hi Chi, works perfectly fine for me! Its a real addictive game, been playing for hours and stuck on the boss >

CNgo2006
Hi Chi' date=' works perfectly fine for me! Its a real addictive game, been playing for hours and stuck on the boss ><[/quote']

Hmmm maybe it's because I'm on my mac but all the other games seem to work fine? Might try on my PC later.

OK figured it out...you can't have adblock enabled

OzShrimp

I have lost my drive to compete at the games because its not on score :(. I highly believe that someone would willingly sit there for excessively amounts of time playing. Their not that fun lol