SKF TOP 10

Dean

just thought i would start a new appreciation thread for the famous top 10 of SKF :)

(at 03-06-2013, 23:24)

will try to update this once a month or when there are changes.

Might also need to think about some prizes ;)

keep up the great work guys/girls

post-1452-139909852002_thumb.jpg

post-29-139909860733_thumb.jpg

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• torface

• ineke

• Garnelchen

• northboy

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

not to far off mate, you are currently in 19th place :)

better start posting more shrimp pics lol

I can't believe I'm on the list. I'd better join in on the nonsense threads if I expect to stay there though :encouragement:

Good on you squiggle, I thought ineke would be #1 for sure

Rather then a accumulative post count, perhaps a monthly post count would recognised current active members. So at the commencement of each month, it all starts again. Unsure whether there's a function that shows "month posts" ?

Wow, very cool indeed, thanks Fishmosy, I owe it all to being bored at work, hahaha :victorious:

Itll be hard to catch up to squiggle!

Yeah that guy is on here 24/7 well at least 20/7...LOL!

ow man!!! are you forgetting i am just a tiler!!! not a computer engineer lol :)

it took me all this time just to figure out how to find the stat screen...

Lol, too funny Dean :encouragement: pretty smart for a tiler though, not just any tiler can create an aquamarine cherry :applause:

Rather then a accumulative post count' date=' perhaps a monthly post count would recognised current active members. So at the commencement of each month, it all starts again. Unsure whether there's a function that shows "month posts" ?[/quote']

+1 not really fair for the newcomers is it when some of us have a 3 thousand post head start!

maybe it can be like an 'appreciated member of the month' where people can opt others who helped them or gave advice instead of post counts because it may become a numbers game many people may start flaming threads just to increase count.

The most likely ones are 1 and 2 neither of them ever shut up LOL, I can imagine them at a party they both would be the life of the party.

Go hard guys and keep going

Its time for me to break the 1000

Bob

Whoa. I cant believe i made top ten :D stoked!

I'd be keen to see the updated list frequently :) But personally I dont think you should have prizes for this as it will just encourage people to post sh*t. Plus there is no way any of us will catch Ineke or Squiggle :)

I think there should be a member award with prizes but it should be chosen by the moderators (so as to not make it a popularity contest) and given to someone who has made a quality contribution over the month or quarter (thereby giving new members and those who are valuable members but don't get on here much a fighting chance). I also think that once you've won something like this, you cant win it again so it gives other people a fair chance.

Whoa. I cant believe i made top ten :D stoked!

I'd be keen to see the updated list frequently :) But personally I dont think you should have prizes for this as it will just encourage people to post sh*t. Plus there is no way any of us will catch Ineke or Squiggle :)

I think there should be a member award with prizes but it should be chosen by the moderators (so as to not make it a popularity contest) and given to someone who has made a quality contribution over the month or quarter (thereby giving new members and those who are valuable members but don't get on here much a fighting chance). I also think that once you've won something like this' date=' you cant win it again so it gives other people a fair chance.[/quote']

+1

we'll donate a SSS juvi or 2 for the comp

+1

we'll donate a SSS juvi or 2 for the comp

Oh good on you 2OFUS! :)

Maybe this could happen monthly then all the winners go in the running to win Bobs comp next year???

Oh and i forgot to say, it shouldnt just be about knowledge, it could also be about enthusiasm and generosity.

oooooooooooooo aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah -stares at name on list- :P

• HOF Member
I can't believe I'm on the list. I'd better join in on the nonsense threads if I expect to stay there though :encouragement:

Good on you squiggle' date=' I thought ineke would be #1 for sure[/quote']

i haven't seen this thread are you intimating I talk too much or talk nonsense LOL I'm not sure how to take that:victorious:

• HOF Member
The most likely ones are 1 and 2 neither of them ever shut up LOL' date=' I can imagine them at a party they both would be the life of the party.

Go hard guys and keep going

Its time for me to break the 1000

Bob[/quote']

Actually believe it or not I'm quite shy until I get to know someone then I can give as good as I get but otherwise I sit and observe quietly -yes Bob quietly:D

• HOF Member

I have to agree with perhaps a monthly tally or quality threads. As much as I would love to win a contest we did talk a lot of rubbish at times and were just having a great time I probably was not contributing much I was always asking the questions:D

i haven't seen this thread are you intimating I talk too much or talk nonsense LOL I'm not sure how to take that:victorious:

Lol I didn't mean it to be offensive! I'm as guilty as anyone else, but i just think a prize linked to post count would encourage everyone to post rubbish and reduce the quality of the threads on this forum... There's a difference between harmless banter and posting to clearly up your post count

• HOF Member

Torface that wasn't for you I was paying Fishmosy back he was the one that thought I would be winning!!!!! I didn't take your statement or his as offensive in the least. I thought it was funny that Fishmosy was having a little funny go at me in the nicest way though- he generally is a bit quiet:cheerful:

Oops! I didn't read it properly and I thought you quoted me. My bad lol