Wine Red Program

I've been focused in improving the genetic strength of my Wine Reds over the past 4+ months. I've crossed them with KK, BB, traded and purchased diff. genetic lines to strengthen them, as I've had several un-explained deaths, and OBVIOUSLY blamed it on genetics.....surely it can't be me.:angel:

Thought I'd share some pics of the better, more improved WR's ...

null-7-1.jpg

null-5-1.jpg

null-15.jpg

null-6.jpg2DB9CB0D-0BD1-48E8-A09F-C938C4C5769F-1902-0000029BD072684A.jpg

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• BlueBolts

• ineke

• ninja

• Squiggle

• HOF Member

Once again great work BB great colour coming through:encouragement:

Sorry Bb, that third shrimp looks like a shag on a rock ready to dive in after a fish!!!!!

Stunning Reds dude, they look awesome! :victorious: Can't wait to see what you produce in another 4 months, keep it up :encouragement:

B-U-T-FUL! but BB I see planaria, 3rd pic! You wouldn't believe what I saw in one of the bamboo caves today, an infestation of hydra! i only noticed it when I shone a torch inside it. Does no planaria work on hydra? May get that product Dean tested.

No planaria killed the hydra in my tank

Good to know buddy thanks! Was I shocked when I saw the numbers in there, I don't know why they all went in there but, only a couple in the whole tank but in the bamboo cave was around 20 or so and they are only 5cm long single tube caves.

At this rate mate I'm booking a flight to come visit, you'll never see me coming ;-) Some gorgeous shrimp, you just keep on teasing don't ya now?!?

B-U-T-FUL! but BB I see planaria' date=' 3rd pic! You wouldn't believe what I saw in one of the bamboo caves today, an infestation of hydra! i only noticed it when I shone a torch inside it. Does no planaria work on hydra? May get that product Dean tested.[/quote']

I wouldn't recommend using " no planaria" in a tank with TB. No planaria does kill hydra 100% but lots of breeders do loose a small amount of shrimps. Some breeders claim to never loose a shrimp using no planaria but myself and my friends all have lost shrimps using that product so you can imagine if one TB dies.

At this rate mate I'm booking a flight to come visit' date=' you'll never see me coming ;-) Some gorgeous shrimp, you just keep on teasing don't ya now?!?[/quote']

Don't worry mate, one of the RR was born with your name etched on it !

Don't worry mate' date=' one of the RR was born with your name etched on it ![/quote']

That has gotta be the most unique shrimp ever!

OK - thats it, I am no longer opening your threads Marcus. Very impressive, very depressing, very jealous!!

Nice work mate, keep up the good work :)

Don't worry mate' date=' one of the RR was born with your name etched on it ![/quote']

i heard there were a few with a honcho etched on them...!!!

hehehehehehe :p

i heard there were a few with a honcho etched on them...!!!

hehehehehehe :p

Yes there WAS.... But they died ... Lol

hahahahahahaha..

not that caper again..lol

great work with the strengthen of the genes..

they looking nice mate...!

You're such a shrimp tease sometimes BB, hahaha :victorious: Pretty funny though :encouragement:

BB you told me you were donating 3 of them in a competition!

yeah, but this died too. LOL

yeah they look real nice. hope they stop dying on ya!

yeah they look real nice. hope they stop dying on ya!

Only the ones with people's names or those that have a cause other then BBs breeding programs are the ones that seem to be dying. Strange no?

I love those ones ;-)