• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ineke

• OzShrimp

• Squiggle

• torface

Come on Squig there has to be some thing I can give you heaps about?

I know your big nose? NA can do that because mine is big.

Your Red bow tie?

I know your a southerner NA don't work unless you want to live up here

Bob

Hahaha, how about for wearing make up, there has to be some blush & mascara in that pics of me, you don't get cheeks that rosy or eyelids that dark by themselves, lol :smiley_simmons:

only small price for matching signature :P

cant beat mine though :P

• HOF Member
only small price for matching signature :P

cant beat mine though :P

what would that be then Oz a definite vote for your video huh?

Definitely very sexy Ozzie, very cool matching pair :victorious:

what would that be then Oz a definite vote for your video huh?

no that is unethical :) i will show you some sample sigs in a minute :)

• HOF Member
no that is unethical :) i will show you some sample sigs in a minute :)

Ooooo can't wait!

Hey! What? Are you guys colluding for votes, that's just not right, lol :victorious:

• HOF Member
Hey! What? Are you guys colluding for votes' date=' that's just not right, lol :victorious:[/quote']

No Oz said that would be unethical and he never said he was doing one for me just showing us some. Squiggle I'm disappointed that you could think such a thing:crushed:

Awesome dude, that looks freakin cool but what's it gonna cost me to remove the sample watermark? :dejection:

No Oz said that would be unethical and he never said he was doing one for me just showing us some. Squiggle I'm disappointed that you could think such a thing:crushed:

I don't know what I was thinking to suggest such a thing, hahaha :dejection:

I hope that's sincere:bee:

ditto' date=' cause if me being excited by the competition and making avatars for people out of generosity appears like i am for some reason bribing people or whatever forgive me as thats not the case and if it makes it better i will just delete the avatars :)

on a lighter note,

wallllllah [img']http://i1326.photobucket.com/albums/u653/0zShrimp/inekesignature_zps09401c6a.jpg

• HOF Member
ditto' date=' cause if me being excited by the competition and making avatars for people out of generosity appears like i am for some reason bribing people or whatever forgive me as thats not the case and if it makes it better i will just delete the avatars :)

on a lighter note,

wallllllah [img']http://i1326.photobucket.com/albums/u653/0zShrimp/inekesignature_zps09401c6a.jpg

Well said its all been fun and the avatars are gorgeous but never was I under the impression it was tit for tat. I'm like you Oz if that's an impression we have given then take the avatars away -- err but leave mine Lol . No I'm sure people don't think that your generosity was spontaneous and we all love our avatars . That signature is awesome too ! So what is the small charge? I want it!:encouragement:

[/quote']

Delete them! Delete them! you briber you! LOL! Only joking mate...No one thinks that I'm sure. :confused:

• HOF Member

Not quite last I have a lovely new signature too! Thanks Oz love it and worth every bit