Huge thank you to Ozshrimp for my make over -he made me beautiful

ineke

• HOF Member

That's a great idea come on Oz a competition you can control with a great prize at the end!:victorious:

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ineke

• OzShrimp

• Squiggle

• torface

i got perfect idea we can have a whoever votes for me in the vid comp wins an avatar comp lol :P ;) ;)

more ideas to come :)

but back on topic i think t he pink goes very well with the white and contrasting of the purple which is thrown in there :) maybe i should change my logo color to pink

• HOF Member

Pink and purple are mine Oz too girlie for you!:cheerful:

• HOF Member
Where's mine ?

Looks good ineke

Yours has to be a two in one something intertwined for you and Jess mmm interesting!!!!,!

• HOF Member

Yes that's what I meant you need something to represent the two of you as your username implies:encouragement:

Yours has to be a two in one something intertwined for you and Jess mmm interesting!!!!' date='![/quote']

I would actually have the perfect idea if i was to do a 2OFUS one lol

Pink and purple are mine Oz too girlie for you!:cheerful:

theres nothing wrong with guys and the color pink! :P

Where's mine ?

Exactly my thoughts.... a tad "ho hum" Gary & Jess.....c'mon mate, peer group pressure is now knocking at your door.

Lol the one for 2OFUS if i did my idea would probably take a bit to do, my own one took me about 3-4 hours when i did it :)

Dam nice job and I think you should charge for the avatars to be done, I for 1 would pay.

Sorry Ineke but BBs is better and I am so glad you live in SA or you would get Koala to bite me LOL

But I like Mr Shrimps to because that is a 4 legged kid just like mine.

Bob

• HOF Member

Koala does have a good bite and he doesn't usually wear sunglasses that was a two second wonder never to be worn again..

I have to admit BB 's is extremely nice but mine is extremely me! You would almost think Oz knows me those colours the pink and purple have been my favourites for many many years so very special to me!

I call it a draw! God I sit on the fence all the time don't I? I like peace to reign

Ineke you disappoint me, I was fishing for a beating LOL and you let me off, now I will have to go a stir up my Dogs.

Yes your is so you and lovely to.

Bob

Dam nice job and I think you should charge for the avatars to be done' date=' I for 1 would pay.

Bob[/quote']

I normally do :)

This is my last free one lol ;)

2ofus_zps34acea9e.jpg

• HOF Member

That's awesome Oz we are very lucky to have you do this for us and although I love the fact you did this for me free i would have been happy to pay for something like that. 2OFUS that is a great avatar:encouragement:

i think it would represent him and jess well :) Good quality people good quality shrimp in the avatar :).

Very hard to turn a blue bolt into a pink bolt lol

• HOF Member
Ineke you disappoint me' date=' I was fishing for a beating LOL and you let me off, now I will have to go a stir up my Dogs.

Yes your is so you and lovely to.

Bob[/quote']

Bob it's Mothers Day and I'm mellow another day and I might have given you what for! The avatars are all so good it is hard to pick which is best. They all seem to suit the person even funny little Squiggle:smiley_simmons: see I got one in

• HOF Member

You have a real talent there Oz not just in the doing of the avatar but getting it to suit the person. Awesome work:encouragement:

AWSOM work SIR, talk to me about one OZ

Ineke I am still shocked I did not cop a thrashing LOL

Bob