• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ineke

• OzShrimp

• Squiggle

• torface

That's cool! You should put a compass instead of the sun though i reckon....

hmmmm perhaps :) I just did it cause i am bored and theres no posts to reply to lol :(

Yeah cos of the "north" :)

LOL, you're bored? I've been at work all day and have been refreshing this forum every few minutes... :P the weekends are always rubbish out here cos it sucks to know everyone is out having a life! Even the news doesnt get updated as often!

lol theres nothing to do where i live :) cant go shopping because we got no shopping centre lol its 2hrs away :P

Sit here and drink to cope with the isolation lol :P

Oh yeah i forgot you live in the middle of nowhere! At least you can play with your shrimps though :)

lol how so? I have had light on all day so i could look at them.

northboy2_zpse520d766.jpg

i just realized that many of you have new avatars lol

your a legend OZ!! great work and thanks for looking after everyone..

i will throw in some extra goodies for you tomorrow mate to say thanks from everyone you have helped :)

I dunno, watch, trim plants, clean the glass, take photos.. .wait you already did that one :)

Not sure about the north now, it looks like its poking the crabs bum LOL

I tried to make a spider shrimp avatar on paint earlier but realised how wierd it looked to my colleagues so gave up LOL

• HOF Member

The sun did look better but it's great either way!!!:encouragement: Plus I can keep bugging him about his damn crabs!!!

The sun did look better but it's great either way!!!:encouragement: Plus I can keep bugging him about his damn crabs!!!

i take the p*** about his crabs whenever i can to!

I like the sun more aswell but i didnt overrite the other one :P His not even on to get it lol

i will throw in some extra goodies for you tomorrow mate to say thanks from everyone you have helped :)

awwwwwwwww WOOOOOOOOOOO :) now i am extra excited! :D

I tried to make a spider shrimp avatar on paint earlier but realised how wierd it looked to my colleagues so gave up LOL

Paint is the wrong tool :P if you get me a good macro i might be able to make you something.......

but you did say something about me bribing people for the comp tho didnt you :beaten: :P lol jk

• HOF Member
awwwwwwwww WOOOOOOOOOOO :) now i am extra excited! :D

Dean you are awesome thank you from those of us that Oz gave avatars to:applause:

Dean you are awesome thank you from those of us that Oz gave avatars to:applause:

now all my good karmas been used and none left for the comp :P

I know but it's all i have on my work computer :P My colleague has photoshop, i might try hopping on his computer tomorrow for a bit to try and realise my vision lol

I know but it's all i have on my work computer :P My colleague has photoshop' date=' i might try hopping on his computer tomorrow for a bit to try and realise my vision lol[/quote']

I can make for you i was just joking with u but i dont know where to get good up close pics lol

• HOF Member
wait ive only just properly looked at your avatar ineke' date=' are they actually dog glasses?[/quote']

Bahahaha very funny. The sign is for a female and the glasses on the dog are actual dog sunnies but he hates them!!!!!! The dog/koala is there because MrShrimp prefers him and seriously thought he was a koala -go figure

You rock Dean, awesome work! Very generous :encouragement:

There he goes again, just can't help himself! Good old father CRSmas!

OzShrimp, you've been busy ! Just got back on line and catching up with all the great work you've done today ! Well done mate.

thanks marcus :)P

my last one for the day! Have neglected the missus and kids today doing these

torface_zps1daf6fbf.jpg