Let the Mischling breeding begin!!!

You're only just figuring it out? Lol' date=' Dean is my dealer, he's an awesome pusher! Hahaha :smiley_simmons:[/quote']

They're both my dealers, I look at the Paypal account and see lots of outgoings in three directions only of late. What used to be a healthy account

is toast! But I'm okay with that ;-) Need another fix

They're both my dealers' date=' I look at the Paypal account and see lots of outgoings in three directions only of late. What used to be a healthy account

is toast! But I'm okay with that ;-) Need another fix[/quote']

Lmao, I'm totally there with you dude, I'm due for another fix but have to move so I'll have to go cold turkey for a couple of weeks, aaaarrrrrgggggghhhhhh!!! :smiley_simmons:

WOW this is just one big forum full of addicts...

Yes, it's the type of forum our parents warn us to stay away from. Haha

I may start a Rehab for shrimp addicts soon...It will be the first one ever and looking at the number of addicts it will be required.

Sorry but I can't support Rehab, it'll just have me back at the pub, getting drunk and making a complete arse of myself, again! Give me my shrimp habit anyday!

• 1 month later...

Update time!!!!

Look what ive found in the tank today!! Do i have what i think i have? or to young to tell?

2day old Panda possibly?(Camera didn't show blue properly)

20130606_175453_zps03182a1f.jpg

20130606_175353_zps469cfbf1.jpg

2 day old wine red or ruby red? Possibly

20130605_171717_zps7fc24ff0.jpg

cc95b5e4-0288-465e-83d8-68f61dd3b2e5_zps87fccc16.jpg

If the shrimplet is blue then it's definatly a panda. I'm not to sure about the red wine shrimplet as I don't have one myself.

Nice work mate , it's very exciting time for you now which means time for happy dance :)

only time will tell I guess, I've got 3more berries mishlings in the tank some of the girls closer to the due date are showing bluish eggs which gets me super excited...

Yes' date=' it's the type of forum our parents warn us to stay away from. Haha[/quote']

This place is dangerous to savings accounts!

Well done Hsoje......looks really promising. We've all got our fingers crossed for you ! Please do keep us posted !

Will do BB hopefully when I get back from my work trip I'll have heaps of new shrimplets to jump about

• 3 weeks later...

Ok so it turns out the lepricorn ive been keeping in my basement is actually lucky

i got TB everywhere....

20130622_205648_zps0c68cad6.jpg

20130624_182114_zps0db514e5.jpg

20130624_201800_zps4e2a75bc.jpg

5mm Panda

20130626_003154_zps1d8608b2.jpg

20130626_003003_zpsd31d1be9.jpg

20130626_003012_zpsd99ebe08.jpg

WR/KK/Shadow panda

20130626_002822_zpsd22f7998.jpg

20130626_003224_zps236df140.jpg

20130622_205614_zps58a6de42.jpg

So theres been 3 Mishling drops so far that have produced TB, soon to be 4 in the next day or 2

From what ive been able to see i potentially have

2x Pandas from first female

2x RW from first Female

5-10 KK/Panda from second Female (Maybe RR/RW havent seen any yes Harder to spot than KK/Pandas)

5-10 KK/Panda form second Female

3rd drop i estimate the same way from looking how many Blue eggs shes got

So total 15ish TB Hell im happy!!!

Here are some pics of the Ladys Ive noticed that TB eggs aka the blue ones take longer to hatch as opposed to Mish eggs.

20130608_011338_zps7459cdf1.jpg

4ebca894-735e-4010-b0cf-f5a6050999fe_zps45aecde2.jpg20130621_192851_zps6f219496.jpg

20130621_192917_zpsaecced1a.jpg

Ill end by saying that these mischling have to be the best investment ive ever made ahah...... im sure with my new addition of a adult Shadow Panda and KK things are gona explode big time.

Should i say it "TIME TO RACK"

• Like 1

Very Very Nice!!! Sorry if you have mentioned this but are these from misch x misch or mischxTB? Yes the blue TB eggs take longer I have some in an artificial hatcher (mama died) and the normal ones hatched already the blue ones are still there.

Very Very Nice!!! Sorry if you have mentioned this but are these from misch x misch or mischxTB? Yes the blue TB eggs take longer I have some in an artificial hatcher (mama died) and the normal ones hatched already the blue ones are still there.

OOps sorry forgot to mention these are all from Misch X Misch... All Drops from now on will be MischXTB since ive removed all Misch males and added 2 TB males.

Awesome pics dude, looks like your going to be a TB king in no time :encouragement: thanks for sharing :victorious:

OOps sorry forgot to mention these are all from Misch X Misch... All Drops from now on will be MischXTB since ive removed all Misch males and added 2 TB males.

NO WAY! you must be the luckiest SOB on this forum to have those percentages from MischxMisch! Congratulations hsoje! wish I had your kind of luck! May need to get together and do a swapsies of some in the near future just to mix the bloodline.

• HOF Member

Congratulations amazing shrimp well done:encouragement:

NO WAY! you must be the luckiest SOB on this forum to have those percentages from MischxMisch! Congratulations hsoje! wish I had your kind of luck! May need to get together and do a swapsies of some in the near future just to mix the bloodline.

I honestly can not believe the numbers my self... All honors go to the quality of deans mischling's but

A meet up does sound in order... Ahahah

who's mishling stock is this from ? I want some next time there is a sale.

who's mishling stock is this from ? I want some next time there is a sale.

They came from deans stock...