BlueBolts hits 2000 posts

Squiggle

Bring it on! YOU CAN'T SEE ME!!(waving my hand in front of my face John Cena style) & my other favourite catch phrase is IF YA SMEEEEEEEEEEEEEL what The Rock is cooking!! Lol :encouragement:

PPPFFFFFFFTTTTTT!! My dust is waiting, lmao

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Squiggle

• ineke

• BlueBolts

• CNgo2006

Top Posters In This Topic

• HOF Member

I'm a quiet achiever and just slowly plod along and just when you least expect it wham I'm there

Cheers

Ineke:encouragement:

Sorry squiggle, I've been married for 19 years, and have learnt that once a women put her mind to it....we have no chance....so do prove me wrong, but my $ in on ineke ! Game on !

• HOF Member

Just be careful or you will be eating humble pie!:triumphant:

• HOF Member

I will be keeping an eye on you but right now bed is calling so you go and keep posting. I still have lots of shrimp type posts to do . On that note goodnight I am upsetting the dogs by not going tobed

Cheers

Ineke:cheerful:

• HOF Member

Don't even go there about the dogs

Cheers:encouragement:

Oi, you were going off at me for double posting but it's ok for you to do it, cheeky! lol:encouragement:

• HOF Member

No I just pre empted you making any comment about me, the dogs, and going to bed.

:onthego:

Perish the thought, you know my go sleeps on my bed so I can't be a hypocrite :encouragement: night!

Sorry squiggle but your posts without pics are not counted! You started it that way so you should do it all the way! Everyone is expecting so.

I wish I could but Bill Gates has banned me from copying pics, lol :encouragement:

image-74_zps4d4df2ed.jpg

• HOF Member
Sorry squiggle but your posts without pics are not counted! You started it that way so you should do it all the way! Everyone is expecting so.

Thanks for telling him that I was going to but thought Squiggle would think I was unfairly picking on him.

cheers

ineke:encouragement:

• HOF Member
Perish the thought' date=' you know my go sleeps on my bed so I can't be a hypocrite :encouragement: night![/quote']

What's a go Squiggle? Do you have a picture of him/her:encouragement:

& this is Missy flat out, doing what she does best, lol :encouragement:

image-9.jpg

Ineke,Now this looks like a dog, your dog looks like a koala. Still very cute.

Lol, that's too funny, :encouragement: this is Missy without a head, hahaha, no photoshop, just good timing :encouragement:

image-74_zps48a4157a.jpg

• HOF Member
Ineke' date='Now this looks like a dog, your dog looks like a koala. Still very cute.[/quote']

I will post Koalas picture without his glasses later today when I'm on the computer.

Cheers

Ineke:encouragement: