BlueBolts hits 2000 posts

Squiggle

I know he hasn't yet but when he replies to this thread it will be 2000, well done BB! your info is always spot on & very interesting. Also, the precautionary threads you post are excellent & always just the info we need to combat any problem which may arise in the near future, it's great that you're looking out for us. Thanks BB for getting our backs :encouragement:

funny-congratulations-its-basketball-player-giving-birth-pics_zps0c0ea291.jpg

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Squiggle

• ineke

• BlueBolts

• CNgo2006

Top Posters In This Topic

• HOF Member

Yay way to go BB we got you this time Think you might be lurking not wanting to show your face. Thanks for all your advice and "watching my back". It's great to have some one like you ready to help us all out when we need advice. Maybe we can start calling you mini Dean? Nah not a good idea.:stupid: Thanks BB

Cheers

Ineke:encouragement:

Good on ya BB! Congratulations! Just a little too late to overtake Dean :P Now the race for 3000 begins right?

Thank you ! Great way to post my 2000 ! Damn, wanted to beat Dean so bad ! It's been a great journey to date, and SKF absolutely rocks.... Dean, mods and MEMBERS. I've taken as much as I've contributed to SKF, so THANK YOU !

Yes, race is definitely on for 3000 ! Game On ! LOL

BLUEBOLTS HITS 3000!

I know he hasn't yet but when he replies to another 1k or so he will...LOL! (squggle didn't want to make the same mistake as ineke right?). Congrats Marcus! If there was a competition for most informative posts (or essays) my money would be on you. Thanks for sharing the knowledge not to mention your generosity with the comps and auctions to help fellow members. You are another legend! and your name will surely go down in SKF history books!

Lol, yeah something like that, had to get in quick :encouragement:

Very-funny-Hilarious-Your-are-Doing-It-Wrong-Posters-Ever-42_zps3c7a364d.jpg

BLUEBOLTS HITS 3000!

......... Congrats Marcus! If there was a competition for most informative posts (or essays) my money would be on you. Thanks for sharing the knowledge not to mention your generosity with the comps and auctions to help fellow members. You are another legend! and your name will surely go down in SKF history books!

Well said!

Congratulations BB we love you!

• HOF Member
BLUEBOLTS HITS 3000!

I know he hasn't yet but when he replies to another 1k or so he will...LOL! (squggle didn't want to make the same mistake as ineke right?). Congrats Marcus! If there was a competition for most informative posts (or essays) my money would be on you. Thanks for sharing the knowledge not to mention your generosity with the comps and auctions to help fellow members. You are another legend! and your name will surely go down in SKF history books!

I'm still trying to figure out what mistake I made???? :confused:

Cheers

You didn't make the mistake, we did a double thread when you hit 1000, lol :encouragement:

iphone-fails-at-the-club_zpse31a3124.png

• HOF Member

Thanks I mean me make a mistake??????LOL it was really getting to me thinking on no what have I done wrong.

Cheers

If BB made 2000 Post, I can't imagine how many PM he has replied. I would of off given him at least 500 PM already. So the race is on for the 3000. Can we put it on hold untill I catch up in the next century.

Thanks I mean me make a mistake??????LOL it was really getting to me thinking on no what have I done wrong.

Cheers

Perish the thought Ineke' date=' I would never dream of assuming that(now this is dangerous territory & I hope nobody takes me seriously) you made a mistake, lol :stupid: :encouragement:

[img']http://i1284.photobucket.com/albums/a580/Betta_lover/3-27-13-hilarious-funny-fail-photos2jpgpagespeedce86uv_vIMdzcoffee_zps7bacbff8.jpg

• HOF Member

Lol Squiggle even I know there is no such thing as a perfect woman !!!!!:barbershop_quartet_

Cheers

Ineke::angel:

• HOF Member
If BB made 2000 Post' date=' I can't imagine how many PM he has replied. I would of off given him at least 500 PM already. So the race is on for the 3000. Can we put it on hold untill I catch up in the next century.[/quote']

Come on you can do it!!!!:encouragement:

Lol, don't let the rest of the girls on this forum hear you saying that Ineke, they'll disown you, lmao :stupid: :encouragement:

Come on MrShrimp, get your butt into gear & start posting, YOU CAN DO IT!!!

imagesyoucandoit_zpsf0d061e6.jpg

• HOF Member

It was tongue in cheek Squiggle you know all woman are perfect God made us from man but with improvements.

Cheers

Ineke:victorious:

Lol, v2.0 is always better, good save Ineke, lol :encouragement:

d9f3d_5-10-12-hilarious-fail-photos1baby-icecream_zps9cdaaa72.jpg

Yeah, reached a personal milestone by over taking Dean in the post count ! Game on Dean !.... Don't tell Dean I said that ! LOL

Awesome work BB but you do know I'm coming for you, lol :encouragement:

Congratulations Mr Bluebolts :)

2000 posts. Is SKF bookmarked/ homepage on every single one of your internet devices? :p

I have Ollie looking into a cure for "West Coast Shrimp Disease" ;)

Yes, I'm a confessed SKF addict ! BUT, Oliver is as guilty, as he's one of the persons who's been feeding my addiction ! He certain,y started it 30 years ago !!!

Awesome work BB but you do know I'm coming for you' date=' lol :encouragement:[/quote']

Hope you can back up those fighting words mate ! Bring it !

If I was you, I'd be looking behind your shoulders....ineke, is right behind you, and she's coming for ya !:onthego:

• HOF Member

You took the words right out of my mouth lol I thought I might have caught up earlier today there was only about 30 between us nut then I had to help hubby and wash the dogs so he's a fair way ahead again.

Cheers