Tb/mischling program is back in action..!

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• honcho

• BlueBolts

• CNgo2006

• JPN07

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Fingers crossed mate!

I hope you wake up one day to baby bbs!

• 2 weeks later...

I counted 12 black pandas.. :D

not sure if any are shadow yet because they are too small...

12? Wow must have been quite a batch hey? As I am sure there were some normal mischlings right?

Yeah well.. if there was 12 tb id say there was about 12-15 mischlings too...

Although she let the mischlings go early in my normal crs tank.. :crushed:

I dix take out some cbs babies that id say are mischlings but not 100%

...im just gonna grow those babies and use fems for breeding back to tb in future..

If its mischling sweet.. if its cbs.. well then ill just have more mischlings...cant loose

Well done Honcho....doesn't it make it all worth while.....not that you had a successful batch, it just get's so much easier .....

They look awesome ....yeeehaaa !

Not trying to create FRIENDLY rivalry, but it seems like WA is leading the TB challenge ......hopefully Dean & Gbang doesn't get to read this ..... :friendly_wink:

Wait till I come back from a 2 month shut down in Karratha. Boom- I'll buy ALL your Blue Bolts off you!

but then my girlfriend will cut my balls off. haha

:beaten:

Wait till I come back from a 2 month shut down in Karratha. Boom- I'll buy ALL your Blue Bolts off you!

The challange is not the numbers, but the succesful breeding and rearing of the shrimplets.

Just tell the girlfriend they're cherries.... :-)

Lol. She knows the prices already. Hopefully i come back after the shut down to a tank of full of high grade shrimplets with my current berries.

Then I can make funds for the elusive Tai Bees. :)

So sad another guy with his balls in his girls nutcrackers, why do you let it be like this? WHY???

Just tell her I wear the pants and if I want tb's I'm a getting tb's! Then run for your life! Hahaha!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Ok BB you finally tisted my arm enough..lol

The baby pandas have grown very slowly and range from 3mm to approx 5 mm .its kinda weird because they are from the same batch..

Ive also managed to kill a couple :crushed:

I can find 5 or 6 total from the initial 12 i had originally..

Anyways enough rambling.. piiiiiics....!

20130403_183412.jpg20130407_164014.jpg20130407_163548.jpg