Tb/mischling program is back in action..!

ok so my TB / mischling program has gotten back into action, after having a couple technical difficulties along the way..

i wanna say thanx to JPN07 for providing me with a sexed mischling fem

and Marcus for training a male BB in the art of seduction before i aquired it on the 1/1/13 @ 6am ..lol

its been only a few days and this horny little stub of a BB has already fertilised a normal crs for future mischlings and also jp's fem mischling..

post-260-1399098477_thumb.jpg

berried miiiiischling..!

post-538-139909858973_thumb.jpg

the love machine..:o

im soooooo happy

so now the waiting game hopefully i produce some more TB's now

post-367-139909858545_thumb.jpg

post-367-139909858551_thumb.jpg

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• honcho

• BlueBolts

• CNgo2006

• JPN07

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

oh i forgot to add.

Thanx Mr Gbang for the countless hours of sms and chats about shrimp stuff..lol

Very nice BB, do you know the what the TB parent was for the female?? be interesting to see what the fry turn out like.

goodluck

Congrats honcho. Silly question, what color will the eggs be on the female mishcling knowing that the BB fertilised her eggs?

thanx guys.. im really happy with them..

@ izzy ..at the moment she seems to have browny coloured eggs. although its only day 2 since berried so im just gonna have to wait and see as they develop :D

• 3 weeks later...

so a quick update..

ive been checking out this mischling female everyday i might add ..lol

and a coupl days ago i starged to see some darker coloured eggs, i wouldnt consider them to be fully blue yet although at 19 days since first berried i can see a much darker few eggs..

definantely a darker shade to the rest and to normal cbs and crs..

i cant really take photos without holding her down but i counted roughly 7-8 darker eggs

so happy days and back to the waiting game :victorious:

Great work Honcho, you totally deserve TB shrimplets ! Hope you're atleast considering tearing down your fish tanks, to replace with TB tanks. LOL.....seriously....

• 4 weeks later...

Well after ages..i thought id do a quick update..

My BB died .but luckily enough he had impregnated a couple mischlings..

First michling i thought had blue eggs but i havent seen any TB's ..probably dead as ive had trouble with my tank not many babies surviving..

2 mischling female seems to have a few Blue eggs definantly ..about 5-6

post-1377-139909859689_thumb.jpg

post-1433-139909849278_thumb.jpg

Im pretty excited to see little TB's anyday now. About time toooo...! :D

post-367-139909848251_thumb.jpg

post-367-139909848256_thumb.jpg

Sorry to hear about the loss of BB but lucky he has sewn some seeds...Goodluck with them, fingers crossed there are a few TB's among the lot.

Thanx jess..

Im not really that fussed about the BB as he did hes job..

And hopefully helped me start a small colony of TB's :D

Now the even harder bit.. keeping the babies alive once they hatch ..lol

Wow, beautiful shimp honcho! One day.. Just one i'll be ready for Tbs. Right now i've got too much work on my head. Keep up great work Honcho!

Im not really that fussed about the BB as he did hes job..

Honcho, Honcho, Honcho......please don't treat the BB like a piece of flesh/meat....he is after all the father of you're future TB shrimplets. Using him and not having a care, makes you a shrimp pimp ! LOL ....congratz mate.....I know you deserve it !

Omg waiting for these eggs is like watching paint dry...

Its soooooo painful :sleeping:

But anyways it looks like mischlings have hatched early and just TB's left..

post-34-139909849326_thumb.jpg

post-34-13990984933_thumb.jpg

Btw patience is NOT one of my strongpoints ..lol

post-367-139909848296_thumb.jpg

post-367-139909848301_thumb.jpg

I know what you mean, expecting a hatch from one of my CRS I have been patiently watching for over a week now, yesterday I look and she is no where to be seen? This morning still no where, so I started removing moss, caves, sponge filter and finally found her, in the most stupid place, she was in the back corner standing on her tail behind a mineral rock! The relief!

They will hatch when you are not looking or least expecting! LOL!