Sign in to follow this  
Loach

Shrimp Tank Photo Thread

Loach

bump seeing the influx of new members :)

Jess

Gosh, there are so many inspiring tanks here!

This is my AquaOne AR980 (215l) at the moment

ouz1oi.jpg

• Like 1

jts

here is my old tank

[ATTACH=CONFIG]509[/ATTACH]

post-373-139909845995_thumb.jpg

Jess

Wow, what is that plant on the right? It's very pretty! Is it some kind of lily?

jts
Wow' date=' what is that plant on the right? It's very pretty! Is it some kind of lily?[/quote']

i believe that is anubias (still not quite 100% sure) on driftwood

i also attached a small patch of crystalwort to the driftwood

sadly it's all gone now

Eshrimp

Great set ups ... Love the scaping

planted

My low tech with CRS CBS and Yellow cherries :

ShrimpTank12-7-13.jpg

• Like 3

jase87

some awsome tanks on here guys, ill post mine up when its properly going.. i must say i cant help going back and looking at the pic of Deans shrimp room WOW

Damo

My dodgy shrimp tank started out in shrimp with my neighbour coming around one saturday and he said here have some shrimp. Wanted shrimp for ages just couldnt get the time in to start something. I couldnt say no the shrimp where there. I got about 10 shrimp from him, now i cant count them. There was about 6 females and they have not stopped breeding.

8243331003_6c59c67cb9_z.jpg

Triggs
i believe that is anubias (still not quite 100% sure) on driftwood

i also attached a small patch of crystalwort to the driftwood

sadly it's all gone now

100% sure that's Anubias :)

• Like 1

Loach

Just a little bump on this thread :)

al4n

This thread needs a bit of life.. Here is my CRS tank below

photo8_zps46b4681f.jpg

ineke

Very nice Al4n I see your shrimp are out do they hide much in your moss?

Squiggle

This is one of my shrimp tanks, this one has the yellows, Golden Bees & a couple of Snow Whites, I'll try & get some pics of the others up soon. :encouragement:

image-74_zps42c9301f.jpg

ineke

Thanks Squiggle haven't seen much of your tanks really except for the one at work!!!! I like your floating plant I think I need to get something to add to the frogbit because I have realised my yellows don't like the bright light. I've been sitting in my not shrimp room and have all the lights off as it is a bit warm today and the shrimp are coming out of hiding. The light in that tank is extremely bright, might need to tone it down with plants. The tank came with it and I don't know what it is other than a standard aqua one fluro..

Squiggle

It's water sprite, it does an awesome job of growing very fast & also provides really good shade, that's probably why my little ones are always out cruzing around :encouragement:

ineke

didn't you have some of that for sale?

Squiggle

I have butt loads of it, it grows so fast :encouragement:

ineke

When you get all settled in your new place can you let me know if you still have some to sell I think it might just be what my tank needs

Squiggle

Shall do Ineke :encouragement:

ineke

thanks Squiggle

al4n
Very nice Al4n I see your shrimp are out do they hide much in your moss?

They are out roaming 80% of the time.. early mornings is when I only see a few.

jrc693

Here are my 2 tanks at the moment

My plant grow tank/cull tank

9WhyvU3l.jpg

10 gal crs/cbs tank

few of the cull shrimp (1 nice red in there but)

XimGEJUl.jpg

Heavyd

Looking good Justin, but didn't you end up with a rack system?