Welcome to Shrimp Keepers Forum

Welcome to Shrimp Keepers Forum, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Shrimp Keepers Forum by signing in or creating an account.

• Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

BlueBolts

Purple Cherry Shrimp .....

blackcat
Selective breeding the purple will definitely take importance' date=' but will need to find a suitable partner, to kick start the program....well, that's where the fun/excitement begin's I guess. Have a friend coming over tomorrow, and we'll strip down 2-3 tanks to look for a suitable mate ![/quote']

Will be watching with bated breath man KUDOS :thumbup: encouragement +++

blackcat
Cherries may not inspire me...but' date=' I'm a avid collector. BUT like the SW/GB rilli's, once I get a small colony going, I definitely would assist and encourage others to join with the breeding program, so that it becomes available to us all...[/quote']

Im with rosiedosie.... keep breeding :thumbup:

JamieHolland

Hey Bluebolts. Whats up with your purple cherries ? Did you find any marks of purple?

Verstuurd vanaf mijn LG-H815 met Tapatalk

zn30
On 17 January 2013 at 11:29 PM, BlueBolts said:

Sorry Chris, I'll never work on a Freo line....HUGE WCE fan, hate the dockers....as soon as the purple shrimp shows signs of white...I'm gonna nuke it. LOL

Great looking shrimp @BlueBolts congrats! Understand the Freo thing I'm trying to bred new colour into my CRS to CBlueS in support of the Kangaroos, LOL.

NoGi

This was the closest I got to purple:

gallery_25_9_108628.jpg

• Like 1