Welcome to SKF Aquatics (Shrimp Keepers Forum)

Welcome to SKF Aquatics (Shrimp Keepers Forum), like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of SKF Aquatics (Shrimp Keepers Forum) by signing in or creating an account.

• Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

KillieOrCory

Corydoras fry pics

KillieOrCory

Here are a few pics I took recently of the Corydoras fry I have in the fishroom currently.

It's interesting to compare the size of fry at hatching. It has no correlation to adult fish size. Generally speaking long nose corys have smaller eggs.

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

NoGi

@KillieOrCory cute little fry you have there. Are you going to take progressive shots as they get bigger?

jc12

Nice. I currently have some panda and pygmaeus fry growing out ranging between 1-4 weeks.

Hastatus and pygmaeus fry look so similar.

Do you have any duplicareus?

• Like 1

KillieOrCory

I am waiting for my pygmaeus and habrosus to spawn as well to compare.

I don't have any duplicareus at the moment. Hopefully I am getting some in a week or two.