Changes to the moderation team

NoGi

I will focus more on the site administration side of things and will not be moderating as much as before.

@northboy and @ineke will be joining our team of retired moderators. I thank them for their time on the team and the assistance they have provided. Northboy has helped increase the wealth of knowledge around our natives and Ineke has a great initiative that we will soon announce. Free of the moderator burdens they can both now return to their daily comical banters.

@Squiggle will be taking a short break from moderation duties during no doubt what is a very busy period for him. He’s been here from the start with me and a great asset to the team and will be returning once he is over his current busy period. This is a good time for everyone to hone their posting and meme skills for he has no other equal. Maybe we can do a shrimp meme off when he returns to mod duties lol

@OzShrimp & @fishmosy will remain as moderators and are more than capable of handling things here. @Disciple will join the team as a moderator on our Facebook page and assist with our social media engagement.

• Like 3