Breeder Will

revolutionhope

well i finally culled my first lot of shrimp and theyre currently acclimating to my loungeroom nano tank yippeee *clap clap* :-)

now i really feel like one of the team LOL

love n peace

will

20150715_234927.jpg

20150715_234937.jpg

• Like 1

Breed heaps and cull ruthlessly!

...and do the same with your shrimp!

• Like 2

thankyou all for the words of encouragement :-) its most appreciated !! i suddenly have to go to indo to be with my wife and my baby daughter as she is in hospital with some serious infections :-( zebras and other neo varieties i was hoping to get next week have bren delayed yet again.. nvm look fwd to getting back into shrimp and skf with u all in a couple of weeks :-) love n peace will

I hope she is well enough to come home soon the poor Bubba

• 2 weeks later...

all going well here thanks foe the good wishes :-) my daughter is almost eating and drinking normally again and well be coming back in the next few days.. i hope my shrimp havent been too hungry. i recently got shrimp snow but j didn't know how much was safe to leave in. i made sure there was enough IAL though so hopefully the breeding hasn't slowed down as a result. i was really optimistic about some newly saddled shrimp in tanks where there previously wasn't any breeding for a month or two so i hope the ladies havent molted and been cannibalised or anything! It will only be 11-12 days unattended so i should be right? (positive reinforcement will be appreciated) :-) love n peace will

Glad it is all ok.

Hope you and the family have a safe flight

• HOF Member

Glad everything is going well. Your shrimp will be fine- I leave mine all the time for much longer and they usually thrive while I'm away!

cheers guys :-) i came home today to some shrimps that looked very healthy and were very happy to see my crack. (of the boss aquaria kind) :-) love n peace will