Popping in to say Hello

pleco4me

Hi All

Some of you may know me from AL. Otherwise nice to meet you :tears_of_joy:

Im interested to see what is happening in the shrimp world these days and what new varieties are showing up.

Craig

G'day Craig. Great to see you at SKF. Marcus here, still have the ADA Green Brighty Special Lights for you.......great if you could share pics of your tank(s).......

Thanks for the warm welcomes!

G'day Craig. Great to see you at SKF. Marcus here, still have the ADA Green Brighty Special Lights for you.......great if you could share pics of your tank(s).......
Hey Marcus! Im so sorry I completely forgot about picking up the ADA ferts, how rude of me. I actually don't have my planted tank running anymore, but I have a new project coming up very soon :) Anyway here is a pic from when it was up and about:IMG_0284.jpg

That's an absolutely breath taking tank....was...:(

Soooooo, what's the new project.....shrimp tank ? Go on....make me proud ...LOL

Im glad you all like the tank :)

That's an absolutely breath taking tank....was...:(Soooooo, what's the new project.....shrimp tank ? Go on....make me proud ...LOL
Haha not shrimp this time. The little guys are great but I can envision myself spending way too much on the expensive buggers.I have another week of exams but after that I will I have to drop by your place some time to catch up for a chat and check out your shrimp collection.Craig