It,s amazing the difference a trim makes

Callan

Hello all,

I have previously posted pics of my experimental tank. I have since added a heater after deciding to utilise this tank again. It needed a good trim after being let run wild for a cpouple of years.

Whilst it is certainly not aquascaped by any stretch of the imagination it is amazing the difference has done. The photos aren't the best but you will still see the difference.

Picture 1 and 2 is what it looked like originally

pond_pics_001.thumb.JPG.6a8219f84fe2552f

pond_pics_003.thumb.JPG.ae9fe550c7d5d6b6

This is after the trim and a bit of replanting.

ebay_photos_001.thumb.JPG.3b8c96e96cd3d9ebay_photos_003.thumb.JPG.3ce261d016e2eaebay_photos_006.thumb.JPG.c8065e773e057e

pond_pics_001.thumb.JPG.6a8219f84fe2552f

pond_pics_003.thumb.JPG.ae9fe550c7d5d6b6

ebay_photos_001.thumb.JPG.3b8c96e96cd3d9

ebay_photos_003.thumb.JPG.3ce261d016e2ea

ebay_photos_006.thumb.JPG.c8065e773e057e

• Like 2

Yes it was fishmosy. The sword had also grown fairly well and the bolbitis and sword had thrown a few pups. The annubis petite has grown quite well and now that more light is able to penetrate into the tank it will be intersting to see if the plants that were not getting much light will grow even more. There was also some riccia fluiteans that had grown and was clumped in with the duckweed on top of the water. I have also added a few spikes of the two different types of rotola that I got from Neo into the tank.

• Like 1

So what do you have in the tank currently? Fish or shrimps?

Edited by Disciple

The rifle I found the other day and I have put some of my cull blue gene red rilli to see how they go before I decide what to put in?

Maybe some mischlings eventually.

I can see clearly now the trim is doneeee I can see all the shrimp there to stayyy

• 1 month later...