Squiggle

Cherry Shrimp Family Tree is finally here!

buck

:yush: YEEEEEEEEEES ( joe swanson voice)

Edited by buck
  • Like 1

revolutionhope

This is awesome! though now im even more confused woohoo !! :-) :-)

buck

No Snowballs?

• Like 1

Squiggle

:yush: YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS ( joe swanson voice)

Hahaha, wouldn't that be more like YEEEEEEEEEEEES!! :D

image.jpg1_zpsebopgbft.jpg

Edited by Squiggle
  • Like 2

Squiggle

No Snowballs?

That's cause they aren't a Neocaridina Davidi, they are Neocaradina Palmata. That is why the eggs are a different colour. :D

Same as the Pearl Blues that carry white eggs. :thumbsu:

Edited by Squiggle

buck

Bah! Minor technicalities, they still breed with davidi so im led to beleave... I haven't tested it

Squiggle

Same as guppies breed with endlers, but they aren't the same species, lol :lol:

buck

YOU SIR! make a very valid point, none the less :ass:

Edited by buck

GotCrabs

Hahaha, wouldn't that be more like YEEEEEEEEEEEES!! :D

image.jpg1_zpsebopgbft.jpg

Beat me to it!

smicko

Great to see it finished, would orange from reds be different to sunkist, they have a more solid colour. Maybe fire orange?

Cheers mick

ineke

Congratulations that's taken a lot of time and effort.

Squiggle

Great to see it finished, would orange from reds be different to sunkist, they have a more solid colour. Maybe fire orange?

Cheers mick

From my research & experience, Sunkist comes from reds, as you line breed then they tend to lighten a bit.

smicko

Thanks squiggle, i was unsure where the sunkist came from.

Cheers mick

wot_fan

Thanks for this!!!  It is extremely helpful to newbies like me.  

• Like 1

kizshrimp

Great work Squiggle!

Ronskitz

Awesome man thats excellent. So a blue rili comes from the red rili blues how does one achieve such heights lol

Squiggle

Awesome man thats excellent. So a blue rili comes from the red rili blues how does one achieve such heights lol

Hahaha, it's all just selective breeding, simples! :thumbsu:

jayc

No one has said it yet, so I'll do it ....

STICKY!!

Even if it's still work in progress.

Edited by jayc
  • Like 3

fishmosy

How did I miss this? Well done Squiggs

newbreed

Brilliant work Squiggles! Like Fishmosy, cant believe I missed this! A sticky is the best idea so others don't miss it too

Thanks for developing this and for sharing it with us all! I feel a few more breeding programs coming on now!! 

KillieOrCory

I missed it too!!! Great job! :thumbsu:

Squiggle

Thanks guys, version 2.0 is on its way. :thumbsu:

• Like 1

OzShrimp

Great job squiggs :)